MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My one idea!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My one idea!!!
Hi everyone,
I want to share my idea with you.
It's all about shifting and imagination.
I noticed some interesting stuff, when I doing shifting from close-far distance chart.Namely, I was tried to put all of this thing in one.And I was thinking how to line-up this and imagination- and BUM, idea was coming! >Big Grin
Does it really my idea look like similar, like some aim in the riflerange?
Let's me explain:
At the riflerange, you have aim in front of you, so I imagine big "E" to be my aim, but in this case, I didn't use a rifle Smile
...Instead that I used my eyes, so I do shifting on the letter "E", and after finnished "job", in my imaginary, it moves at the end.But, instead you shot it, you'll only shifting on the small "E"(which is already at the end of room), and after few seconds, aim is back again in front of you, and do shifting again on it.
Of course, it' s all about your imagination-it is your head!
I have found this is maybe, be useful, because I tried to put, 3 in 1 in the same time!!!
You can doing imagination, shifting and accomodation close - far...

I hope that my idea, please to you, and I want to comment, writing your opinion about this, and I hope that is indeed useful, but it is relaxing for me.

Anyway,
Regards to all
Bojan
Yeah...That's realxing.

Thanks for sharing Bojan Wink

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download