MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
moment of extremely clear vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moment of extremely clear vision
Hi,
I've been practicing Bates method for over a month. I've notice a slight improvement of my vision. Recently, I notice after a moderate amount(30-60 minutes) of looking close at object such as book or computer. If I move my head to look far, my vision is so clear it's like normal vision. But as I look far for a while, my vision return to blurry vision. Is this a good sign? why is this happening? Isn't looking close suppose to make vision temperaly worse?

BTW. Blueberry helps the vision a lot!
Looking close causes the eye to change to a slightly round shape for correct focus light rays, clear close vision.
When look distance, the shape is round for clear distant.
If your eye is too long causing unclear distant vision, then looking close helps bring the eye to the normal round shape (avoiding long shape) when look to distance.
Function of the lens, pupil.. also improves.
Bates says reading fine print at close distance improves close vision and also improves distant.
When you look to the distance, and see clear, avoid staring. Dont freeze up, trying to hold on to the clarity.
Practice shifting on objects. If you think too much about the vision/eyes this intereferes with perfect function and clarity.
Just relax, shift, blink.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now