MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hey, I can palming 20 min and more!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I can palming 20 min and more!!!
Hi everyone,
I just want to say you, my improvement related to palming exercise.Earlier I could only palm for 3-4 minutes, but when I learn to apply other relaxation techiques properly, like deep breathnig, my mind becomed so calmed, and tonight and these days earlier,I had success to palm approximately 30 min, and I could much more, because it's got so easy about 20 min, and I stoped only for reason that I must going to sleep.
I used my pinhole glasses pair much possibly as I can.

That's it Smile

Regards!!!
Commandos,
Good for you! The biggest thing that impresses me is not how long you can palm, but how much more relaxed you are. Your vision improvements are sure to follow & I look forward to hearing about them.
Oh, I forget to add this.
Dear, Nancy, I FEEL VERY VERY RELAXED!!!I never felt so relaxed, before.
I feel also that my eyes are so refreshed and wet. Wink
I hope that I can fix my refrective error in this way very faster.
Regards!
Commandos
You have researched much and practiced.
Please list your vision improvement since stating Bates Method.
I am getting alot of E-mails lately from people that have obtained improvement.
Many use Palming then folowed by some shifting practice after they are deeply relaxed.
Do you rub your hands for 30 seconds beforehand. and then palm ?

that is meant to help a lot
Thomas Quackenbush taught me that placing the hands together shuts off energy in the hands, short circuits it.
Congrats Commandos!

I used to palm for 15-20 minutes but then I cut it back to 5-10 minutes, mainly because I'm the type of person that can't sit still.

Perhaps with palming, it is not the amount of time you do it, but the quality, as in perfect form, proper posture, etc.

Much like working out, it's not about quantity, it's about quality.

Good luck all,
blauw
Hi,
I'm appologize for late with answer.
I noticed that palming is the best exercises for me, cause, it is far relaxing then other methods.
So, I must share with you my little secret,which I had more success with peace in the mind with that.It's called EFT.
You might found on the following link:
http://www.emofree.com
There are a lot of free stuffs related to "erase" all possible issues that could bother you (almost negative emotions).And it is very important to know, that these negative emotion causes myopia (my case).Don't waste your time, and try it!You don't lose anything!!!
As a second, some of you was asking me, do I rub hand before exercises.Answer is yes, I do.
In some other time, I'll be inform you, how is good my progress, there are more things, that I want to write about.
In this version, for instance, at the start of my exercises, I can't see TV program from my bad (which is approximately from tv apart, 2,5 meters).Until now, I lay down and when I'm not tired, I have relaxed look on my tv, and I have very good color perception.I can see all the people at the tv screen.Even I can read with no effort, some of big letters on tv commercials, and sometimes I have clear flashes of subtite of the film.When I noticed that, it is was feeling like I was born again Smile
Mention, that I haven't much time to exercises like ago, but I tried to move my eyes with proper habits all day.
Personally, I can't understand my eye habits before, because it is so natural to move eyes around the room...but this stupid glasses... Sad
Of course, it is not perfectly yet, but when I compare my sight now and before, I am very content with my progress, although, there are again, some things that you didn't know, and that is the reason, why I am now looking on dr. Bates, and on all his work with great admiration...
I'll continue to do exercises.These days I am waiting to get book by dr.Luiset Scholl.
...I forgot to say that I noticed that my eyes don't have good fusion ( actually, I don't understand very well exercises for this), so I need help!Can Anybody help me and explain me the simpliest exercises for this?

...it is not the end...learning is just begin!!!

Regards!
Commandos,
Hi & congratulations on your continued improvement -- you are a great example to all of us that persistence pays off. One of the best exercises I've found for fusion is the Fusion String. Place a few beads on a string, tie one end of the string to a chair or lamp, then stretch out the string & hold up the other end to your nose. Look slowly from bead to bead to bead, noticing the X of the strings crossing at each bead. If you see one leg of the X but not the other, one eye is not seeing at that moment, so you can play with nudging your attention forward from where you DO see the X. If the X doesn't cross at the bead, your visual attention is not where you think it is -- this exercise is good for central fixation as well as fusion. This YouTube video gives a pretty good explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGQvtdPP6Q. Let us know how this works for you.
Thanks Nancy, this is link is great!
I forget to say, one important thing that is very important for peoples who uses palming exercise.
It's crucial to NOT MAKE PRESSURE when cover your eyes with hands!!!
Only on that way it is possible to achieve relaxations.
...My Lisette Scholl book is arrived.My personal opinion about this book is very good, although I was just wave it a little bit.It contains 8 week program for myopia, nearsightdness and presbyopia...Lisette approach about this method is like other Bates book, but it's different because only one thing.She using suggestions, while you in deep relaxed state, and she wrote that it is very important to convience yourself that poor vision is not your natural state.Many of our problems, comes from our subconscious, and there, you must change some beliefs.Other way, that she using hypnose, is like I mentioned above, but this time you we'll be able through relaxed state to listen her words, which describes something like you doing exercise (like visualisation), and after this, you really start to exercise in this way.
I recommed you to buy it!
I'll wrote later my future improvement.

Regards!
Hello!
Today I was so busy, after work been very tired, but I must write to you, my new improvement.
Let's start my today little story! Wink
A few days ago, I was put one eyechart, outside, precisely at my balcony, because it was very shiny day at this time.I am doing this for the first time, cause, I noticed that I have much more improvements on strong daily light.
Early I was exercise only in my room.
My improvement from today is so amazing for me.And it is more suprising that I was working with my sleepy-tired eyes.
So, I take a nap, this afternoon and after some time, I was going out to my balcony where is my eyechart.I was apart from chart about 2 m ( about 6 feet), and I automatic start to shift letters, (because this is my favorite action when I wake up from the bad) Smile , and I noticed that it is no more effort to see first 5 row on my eyechart ( but it has some blur, maybe it is my astigmatism which I don't know to I had it before!!!)?!
In some time (very often then before), I have clear flashes, so, in some moments, first letter on the chart was so clear, that I havn't good sight like this for about 15 years of my life!!!
After that I was doing a few little palming sessions, and I was be able to see row below, it was blurry, but I don't try to see it.
Instead I try to relax and to memorize this picture and shifting through it mentally.
In the future, I'll try to stay a little closer to my chart, but I noticed that I have bad fusion and I suspect also on the astigmatism, but I don't have a knowledge how to eventually recognize it? Does astigmatism make my vision progress backwards?
I printed some circles for astigmatism (I used it from mr. Clark Night, who is, I must mentioned, personanly help me a lot, through his suggestions, and with his ebook-thank you very much, mr.Clark)
...So you probably suspect that this dr.Bates exercises are very fun for me?Yes, it is.I have very good time when I doing it Smile And it is not exercises for me.It's fun.
I think that I'll have future improvement, although I'll hope when I removed my astigmatism that I'll have again more improvements... :Smile
Any comments?

Hugs,
Commandos
Commandos,
Just keep doing what you're doing -- your positive results speak for themselves. Also, don't get too fixated on having astigmatism & that being an impediment to improving: remember what Lisette says about clear vision being your natural state! Keep enjoying how great it feels to see clearly, reminding your eyes & brain this is what they are meant to do.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download