MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (Video Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (Video Game)
Hi, I just stumbled across this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Focus:_Vision_Training_in_Minutes_a_Day">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Focu ... utes_a_Day</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Focus-Training-Minutes-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000TTZMCS/ref=reg_hu-wl_item-added">http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Focus-Train ... item-added</a><!-- m -->

What do you guys think? ???
Personally I think this is a great title and it does what it says it does - as it's not purely really a 'game' as such, I don't agree with negative reviews. It's not really comparable with Brain Training as it does something different. Well worth getting, I believe. It was a full price title I believe when it came out, and considering that now it's dirt cheap I think it's must buy if you want to improve your visual performance and you have a DS.

Cheers, JW
johnwayne Wrote:Personally I think this is a great title and it does what it says it does - as it's not purely really a 'game' as such, I don't agree with negative reviews. It's not really comparable with Brain Training as it does something different. Well worth getting, I believe. It was a full price title I believe when it came out, and considering that now it's dirt cheap I think it's must buy if you want to improve your visual performance and you have a DS.

Cheers, JW

What's a DS?
Is the console Nitendo DS

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now