MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Why do so few people get better eyesight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do so few people get better eyesight
The bates method works for maybe 5 per cent of people

The other 95 per cent never improve or if they do it's wishful thinking.

I struggle to find anyone on the youtube videos, on the forums, etc, who actually got better eyesight from it.

Many people simply give up, I never had any improvement, apart for about 3 seconds from palming.
Well, I completely disagree with you. Just look at the blog of Nancy (dreamersight on this forum) or the blog of Sorrisi, and you will see that a lot of people are having success with the bates method. My sight was at 10/40 in May 2008 with all the symptoms of strain that you can imagine. I had every week the kind of headache and migraine that I wouldn't wish to my worst ennemy (imagine that you have a 6-days long headache), I had fatigue all the time, I felt dizzy sometimes and the list is not complete ...
By wearing my glasses, all those symptoms were even worse.
Now, my sight switch often between 10/15 and 10/10 outdoor and indoor I'm between 10/15 and 10/20. I have a lot more energy, my eyes are comfortable to use, I will soon celebrate my first complete year without big headache and my memory and vitality improved a lot.

Of course, you will get no or little results if you constantly wear your glasses and if you don't take the time to find out how to relax more or if you dont pratice everyday good vision habits.

Well, you have your choices: pratice like crazy and you will get huge improvements soon, or pratice on and off and use your glasses and you will not progress much...

As I wrote often, if you are writing a book on your computer and you are deleting the file at the end of each day, don't wonder why it takes so much time to finish it.

I don't want to offense you, but you clearly need some help or pratice to get more results.

Have a nice day of improvement!
-Alexandre
give me a link to those blogs
Oh, of course!
Nancy: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dreamersight.wordpress.com/">http://dreamersight.wordpress.com/</a><!-- m -->
Sorrisi: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/">http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/</a><!-- m -->

Have a nice day!
Alexandre
I am a newbie at this, been doing it for almost 1 month maybe 5 weeks. I have seen an improvement.

Remember this is a way of seeing, it's not about exercises, it's about correct habits, you gotta UN-learn the bad habits first.
Hi there! I've been doing the Bates Method since January and have had lots of improvement. When I started, I had a -2.50 prescription and as of August, had a -1.25 put in my glasses by my eye doctor. I looked it up on the internet and -2.50 is about 20/200 vision, while -1.25 is about 20/50. I think it has definitely gotten even better since August even and am really hopeful that by next year my vision will be back to normal. I started taking supplements too lately like magnesium, beta carotene, vitamin E, and other helpful vitamins for eyes and will hopefully get a bigger improvement faster. Maybe you don't hear many success stories because people may become unmotivated by slow progress. But it still works!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now