MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Predicting future prescriptions - discontinued frames

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicting future prescriptions - discontinued frames
Hello, This may sound odd, but Zenni has a frame I really like. it took me a while to find one! It turns out they are discontinuing it but have a few left in stock.

Right now I wear -2 in each eye for computer work and it's sufficient. In bright sunlight, I sometimes get clear flashes if I have the lenses on although I usually leave them off.

I have a pair of -3 each eye I use for driving sometimes or to read menus on the wall, etc. I have a pair of -4L and -4.75R which is around 20/20 - 20/30 for me now, so I don't like to put those on anymore. (They used to be my 20/40's last year). I made the RX for each eye the same hoping to even them out. I hope it works. Anyway..

I want to order some more glasses before the nice frames disappear forever on the site, but I'm not sure what to get. I could get another pair of -3, and maybe a -1. Or, I could perhaps get them in half diopter increments like a pair pf -2.5 and -1.5

I'm not sure if it makes sense to get anything less than a -2, but I figure there will probably be a point when I might need that RX.
Thanks for your help!!!!!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now