MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
No Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Progress
I have had no progress with any of the bates methods, only palming but it only helps a bit.

I haven't been able to produce a real clear flash in a very long time, and palming only sometimes gives me slightly improved double vision...

Should I practice the exercises for longer periods of times, I can't produce anything with shifting and swinging...when i shift or swing, my
eyes dont feel strained nor relaxed, and nothing much comes out of it =(

I think i've read in another post that vision is not something that gets better gradually, but it fluctuates more are more while baseline vision improves...
I have trouble producing these fluctuations(clear flashes), and I think my clear flashes from palming are never better than 20/100 (I see 20/200) and always come with some sort of double image or shadow image...

What should I do? Keep doing the only thing that works for me(palming)?
Since nothing else is working for you, try this: Make a supplemental visual training biofeedback device: cut 1inch deep notches of 15deg, 30deg, 45deg and 60deg across the top of a 16oz styrofoam cup. Add some water or other weight for ballast. Then insert an unlabeled shiny CD. Position this simple device so that it reflects the surrounding light source (overhead, lamp, window/sun etc.) across your eyes (try each of the notches until the best one is found. You may have to adjust the final position with a wedge under the cup). Palm for a few minutes. Now look up, relax, and read your Snellen chart, or look at other details in the distance. Dr. Bates used a variation of this method to stimulate central fixation.

fidisolo Wrote:I have had no progress with any of the bates methods, only palming but it only helps a bit.

I haven't been able to produce a real clear flash in a very long time, and palming only sometimes gives me slightly improved double vision...

Should I practice the exercises for longer periods of times, I can't produce anything with shifting and swinging...when i shift or swing, my
eyes dont feel strained nor relaxed, and nothing much comes out of it =(

I think i've read in another post that vision is not something that gets better gradually, but it fluctuates more are more while baseline vision improves...
I have trouble producing these fluctuations(clear flashes), and I think my clear flashes from palming are never better than 20/100 (I see 20/200) and always come with some sort of double image or shadow image...

What should I do? Keep doing the only thing that works for me(palming)?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now