Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Passed My Driver's Licence Test
Spyderman,

Heh, sorry for the late reply. The answer to your question is, YES, I have found the bates method -- and learning about my mind in general -- has changed many things about my outlook on life. The Bates methods helped me understand that the mind's well being should not be negleted. Previously, I thought the only thing you should do for your "mind" was try to learn new things (languages, math, whatever) and that was all you could do to work with, and take care of, your mind.

But Bates taught me that the mind is so much more. The emotional state with which you comfront the world is so very important. Not only because your emotions affect your decisions, but even more so, because your emotions and attitudes affect your health.

Bates led me to give self hypnosis a try, which has helped me greatly too. I'm still on the path of exploreing my mind, and I am still very much a novice. But hey, I can leagally drive now without glasses, my blood pressure is slowly lowering, my confidence in my future is increasing, and all things are getting better. I beleive the Bates method has helped me along this path by making me aware of my mind, and opening my eyes to a whole new world of possiblity.

Bob

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now

Messages In This Thread
I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 03-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Nancy - 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by David - 03-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Summer - 03-22-2010, 03:48 PM