Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Passed My Driver's Licence Test
Bob, all good points. You've done good work with yourself. I can tell from the way you write about it that you have a really good handle on what this is all about.

If anyone's going to use an eye chart, I recommend they use it to get in front of for at least 1/2 hour as they experiment and get good feedback on how well they're doing in the moment as they learn to look at the letters in the right way. It gives really good feedback, because you can tell very small changes in focus with it. But just checking or testing your vision, like you say, is likely only going to lead to frustration when just used as a test. Bates recommended reading the chart each day, but I suspect he had in mind actually reading the eye chart from top to bottom and not just glancing at it and saying immediately "too bad, I still can't read line 4." The idea was partly to become familiar with it so that you can look at it more casually and not think of it as a test to dread. And for people like kids whose vision problems are only just on the onset or very minor, the feedback may be enough to get them to instinctively do things right.

If you never give up, you never fail.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 03-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Nancy - 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by David - 03-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Summer - 03-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Mzero - 03-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 05-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Re: I Passed My Driver's Licence Test - by Bob - 09-07-2010, 09:03 AM