MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Good news and bad news

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news and bad news
Hello everyone,

I have been practicing Bates Method for around 2 years now, my eyes are 350 each and I do not wear glasses at all. My eyes have not improved by I see clear visions more and more often- expecially when I look at green trees or grass- clear vision comes much easier! Maybe you can try that too!

THe other thing is that- I find that when I excercise- go for a jog- etc, I see clearer and my eyes are more relaxed.

Ia m also learning how to keep my clear visions with me longer by not straining my eyes when blinking- it is working.

How ever- today I feel really strange since waking up in the morning which I would like you to comment on: when I first woke up- I find my vision really blury- like there is something in my eyes- a thin layer of some white stuff-I can try to see clearly- but I cannot get rid of that hazy stuff--- anyone know what is happening?

For extra information- my eyes also have another problem- that is my retinas are not fully developed since birth- there is a hole in the middle of both of my retina- but the holes have not been getting any bigger. I am sixteen years old.

Regards,
Samsuda
If you have an eye doctor who is sympathetic to the work you're doing, he or she could look in your eyes and tell you what is happening with the white film. It could be as simple and transitory as an allergic reaction to something. Or maybe the holes in your retina are filling in from the Bates work you're doing, and your brain is adjusting to the new "hardware"! Keep up the good work -- if Meir Schneider can see with 95% of his lenses occluded from infant cataracts, and you are seeing improvements, I'd just keep going. Focusing on what is working is more productive than obsessing about what could be wrong, plus it feels better. Good luck!
samsuda Wrote:My eyes have not improved by I see clear visions more and more often- expecially when I look at green trees or grass- clear vision comes much easier!

Then congratulations, your eyes *have* improved if you are getting clear flashes -- you just arent able to measure it yet at other times. Stick with it. The clear flashes are proof of progress!

samsuda Wrote:Ia m also learning how to keep my clear visions with me longer by not straining my eyes when blinking- it is working.

Attempt to ignore your blinking entirely. Try to let it be so automatic you dont feel it. Every now & then, pay attention to see if you are still blinking, and then forget about it again. You will be amazed that you are still blinking, and doing it so easily and quickly that you didnt even know. Thats how its *supposed* to be. And thats what happens during my best clear flashes.

samsuda Wrote:hen I first woke up- I find my vision really blury- like there is something in my eyes- a thin layer of some white stuff-I can try to see clearly- but I cannot get rid of that hazy stuff--- anyone know what is happening?

I posted a thread here about 'improvement over 1 year timespan'. In that thread, i talk about my longest/clearest clear flash that happened last year. Im not sure if I mentioned in the thread, but just before that flash my vision got "hazy" like you mentioned. Are you able to confirm whether there is actually a film in your eyes, or is it something that is happening internally? If it's not a film, then I would have to suggest that this hazy stuff might be what happens when your eyes are beginning to return to normal. It makes sense to me, anyway.

Would you say your vision during this 'haze' is still clearer than usual, other than the haze itself?

If thats the case, then my suggestion would be dont try to "get rid" of it. Maybe for just a while let yourself see thru it, thinking of it as proof of healing, and see what happens. It just might clear up!
Thankyou for both of the replies!
I have not been here for a while because I was really afraid of the answers but actually, they were possitive ones!
Right now the haze is just in my right eye only, but very little in amount- I still get clear flashes and yesterday, my right eye vision became really clear when I looked at some trees- trees really help me!

However- it seems like the haze only comes when i stress out or when my eyes are tired.
I am just afraid that the holes in my retina might have gotten worst.

I also figured out that to see clearly you have to relax BUT focus your eyes which feels quite weird practicing that!

Thanks for the possitive and encouraging words- they make me feel so much better now!
samsuda Wrote:Thankyou for both of the replies!
I have not been here for a while because I was really afraid of the answers but actually, they were positive ones!
Right now the haze is just in my right eye only, but very little in amount- I still get clear flashes and yesterday, my right eye vision became really clear when I looked at some trees- trees really help me!
However- it seems like the haze only comes when i stress out or when my eyes are tired.
I am just afraid that the holes in my retina might have gotten worst.
I also figured out that to see clearly you have to relax BUT focus your eyes which feels quite weird practicing that!
Thanks for the positive and encouraging words- they make me feel so much better now!
Just my guess, but the 'haze' illusion is probably a symptom of your unconscious memory of neonatal antibiotic eye ointment. You are gradually overcoming it. Even normal eyes have retinal 'holes' - it's where the optic nerves enter the eyeball.
I'm so proud of you guys success stories. I only wish I could do the same. For some reason i just don't have the patients. I'll continue again.
Same here guys,
I will do my best too!
Thanks...how to deal with depression
Nancy Wrote:If you have an eye doctor who is sympathetic to the work you're doing, he or she could look in your eyes and tell you what is happening with the white film. It could be as simple and transitory as an allergic reaction to something. Or maybe the holes in your retina are filling in from the Bates work you're doing, and your brain is adjusting to the new "hardware"! Keep up the good work -- if Meir Schneider can see with 95% of his lenses occluded from infant cataracts, and you are seeing improvements, I'd just keep going. Focusing on what is working is more productive than obsessing about what could be wrong, plus it feels better. Good luck!

I agree with you 100%, Nancy. My guess is that most doctors are going to be ultra skeptical and therefore, adamantly against any of these practices. If you can find a doctor that understands and is open to the idea of the Bates method, then they can assist you better. They'll understand what's going on and why certain things are happening to your eyes. If that isn't the case, then I would think you should give your eyes a rest. Of course, the changes may have already taken place. Either way, I don't think you should worry. If you're able to see, then you'll be o.k.! Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download