MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Pinhole Glasses.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinhole Glasses.
Hey guys and girls.

I have been doing bates method for about 7 months now and i have had some strange benefits. I have been using pinhole glasses so that i can do work on the computer ( -4.0/-4.5 eyes ) or when i want to watch TV "I know that i should do TV without them xD" I have noticed something strange, my eyesight has improved since i completely stopped wearing my glasses 7 months ago, but "only" up to a level and then its stopped. I have a theory that i am now using the pinholes as a crutch just like glasses, and somehow my vision has leveled out around this kind of area. I would discontinue the pinholes but my vision is not good enough to see the computer well at the moment, any ideas what i could do? Smile

Also ty for forum Smile
8)
Its possible that you didn't eliminated the deepest psychological factors of your bad vision i believe.
Ares Wrote:Its possible that you didn't eliminated the deepest psychological factors of your bad vision i believe.

Mind explaining it to me? and if you have a recommendation i would be happy to hear it Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download