MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
"Rebuild you vision" ¿Anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Rebuild you vision" ¿Anyone?
Hello, If this topic should not be here, please move it.

I'm new in this forum. ok, here my question; I just started a program for recovery the vision called "Rebuild our vision" (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rebuildyourvision.com">http://www.rebuildyourvision.com</a><!-- m --> ) this Monday, so far I don't have any improvement, but I want to know If some of you know if this works or is just a scam? ¿someone have tried this?, Thanks I'm waiting for your reply.
I don't know that one,but i can say that if you search on internet you found free training,like this forum.
it's called 'Rebuild Your Vision'.
Go to the library and get a free copy of Relearning to See by Tomas Quackenbush. Read Better Eyesight Magazine and other Bates books. Listen to free audio, videos from janet goodrich;
http://www.janetgoodrichmethod.com/video1_i
http://www.netofficetoolbox.com/app/?Clk=3592126

Two people e-mailed me describing Rebuild Your Vision Program stating they did not achieve clarity. I had to teach them to avoid some of their exercises and how to do others the correct way Dr. Bates teaches.

Clark
clarknight Wrote:Go to the library and get a free copy of Relearning to See by Tomas Quackenbush. Read Better Eyesight Magazine and other Bates books. Listen to free audio, videos from janet goodrich;
http://www.janetgoodrichmethod.com/video1_i
http://www.netofficetoolbox.com/app/?Clk=3592126

Two people e-mailed me describing Rebuild Your Vision Program stating they did not achieve clarity. I had to teach them to avoid some of their exercises and how to do others the correct way Dr. Bates teaches.

Clark

Thanks, but maybe this program doesn't works for everyone, but for me, yes!, When I started this topic, I was not able to see improvement , but after almost 3 week I can see a little improvement, I can focus better on things and sometimes when I blink I get maybe 20/40 vision! ^-^ btw: it's based on bates method, I'm happy ;D

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now