MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Daily Update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Update
Hi Guys,

I have decided to create a daily, or at least two daily update as otherwise I will forget to do the practice and eyechart work. This may also help others to see progress and may help them to continue.

DAY 1: Yesterday I measured my eyes on a snellen chart. Left eye:3/6. Right eye: 3/12. I had about 5 minutes of 3/4.5 vision in my left eye, and a quick glimse of 3/6 vision in my right eye. I did eyecharts for an hour today. I also made a field divider which I wore in order to use my right eye more. I wore this for about an hour as well, but my covered up eye (left) began to hurt after this, so I disused it for that day. I practiced the infinity swing, long swing and cross crawl whilst sunning, and did about 10 minutes of palming.

Most days I won't be able to manage this much its just on a Wednesday I get the afternoon off college and luckily I didn't have any homework. During the summer holidays I aim to do do this and more during the holidays, which start in 2 weeks.

Thats it for now - when I "started" last year I learnt all of the habits, so I am just re-looking over all of them, but at the minute I think I am doing them to the best of my ability.

See you in the next post Smile

James Smile
Day 2: Due to the nature of my Thursdays I didn't get any time to do the eyechart yesterday, but throughout the day I imagined the top letter on my eye chart - an E, and allowed my eyes to dance around everything I could see. During my lunch hour at college I looked at some of the relaxation techniques that "Sorrisblue" had used - thanks for them they were really useful.

See you tomorrow Smile
Lost count of days: Its been a while since the last one, so far Ive had an odd few clear patches (wish some would happen in my maths lessons though!) Just been reading some of Dr Bates' book, and tried palming again - previously i was not too keen on it. I could do it amazingly tonight though - at some points my eyes were darting sooooo much I had to check they weren't open.

Ive got a whole summer holiuday to dedicate to eye improvement now, and I feel sure I will be able to achieve some difference before September.

I spent literally the whole of last week outside - i went camping, and I had some amazing vision then. Lets hope it continues Smile

Later Smile
JWLBOYCE Wrote:Lost count of days: Its been a while since the last one, so far Ive had an odd few clear patches (wish some would happen in my maths lessons though!) Just been reading some of Dr Bates' book, and tried palming again - previously i was not too keen on it. I could do it amazingly tonight though - at some points my eyes were darting sooooo much I had to check they weren't open.

Ive got a whole summer holiuday to dedicate to eye improvement now, and I feel sure I will be able to achieve some difference before September.

I spent literally the whole of last week outside - i went camping, and I had some amazing vision then. Lets hope it continues Smile

Later Smile

You'll get a lot of improvement since you have summer now. In my 3 months, I had great improvement, so in your summer break you'll have a lot too!
And camping sounds like fun! When I enjoy something I do, I get a lot of clear flashes. Good luck !
Thanks - last summer I didn't feel like I had any improvement, but I must have done because when I went back to school, I could see everything, but I got some awful headaches, so I know the cause of my myopia is school - but unfortunately there is not much I can do to remove it permanently.

This year I am going to keep my improvement though - it is my last year, and I am determined to be able to see at least 20/20 by the time I leave Smile
Hi Guys,

Over the past few days, I've been making a really big effort to practice the habits and principles correctly, but I am not making an effort to see. However, I have constantly got this really horrible feeling of discomfort in my eyes, it feels like they are really big, and are about to pop out of their sockets at some points! Has anyone else had this? Is it normal?

Thanks for you help Smile
James Smile
Hi Guys,

I've been doing the Tibetan Wheel, and thats become a lot easier over the past week or so. Im just on the computer (kind of late I know) and I keep getting clear flashes in my right eye - my less good one at the moment. Its as if it all goes cloudy from that eye for lack of another way to describe it, but I've checked it just now on the eye chart opposite my laptop, and it is definitely a clear flash that keeps occuring Smile

See you later
James Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now