MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Natural therapies for cataracts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural therapies for cataracts
Hi,

I may be in the early stages of cataracts can someone please please provide some effective natural remedies to treat cataracts? I'm 23.

Thank yo
Hi noneother,

yes, the Bates method is a natural method that may benefit cataracts.

Did you have an opthalmologist make this diagnosis? Do see a doctor to get a correct diagnosis before starting anything. Some eye doctors are open to working with their patients in this way and a Bates method teacher will refer you to one.

I would really recommend getting some lessons from a Bates method teacher if there is one in your area. David has instructions on this site for how to find a teacher. I have a great book that I use to improve my overall health. I wish I had discovered it earlier in my vision improvement journey, it's Meir Schneider's 'Handbook for Self Healing'. Excellent book for overall and vision health (he used to be blind and now has an unrestricted driver's licence!). There is a general vision chapter and a chapter that helps with specific eye problems, including cataracts. What I like about Meir's writing is that he's realistic. According to his book:

More than half of the people he helps with cataracts are benefitted with improved vision. He says as a general rule, if your vision is still better than 20/200 despite cataracts, then there is a good chance that natural healing can help you. He also says be prepared to spend 2 hours per day practicing the method for at least 3 months in order to see improvements.

If you think you are willing to dedicate this time to natural healing (which will benefit your total health by the way, not just your eyes!), then I definitely recommend learning the Bates method, especially palming. So, how do you learn? There are many ways but in this case I would strongly recommend geting a Bates method teacher for at least a couple lessons, getting Meir's book and/or at least checking to see on his website if he's traveling near you anytime soon. I read the cataract section of the book and there is enough information there for you to teach this to yourself even. The method is quite simple, it's commtiment that you need!

For more free online info on the method, check out the following page on my blog with many links:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/better-eyesight/">http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/better-eyesight/</a><!-- m -->

to check your visual accuity: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/snellen-chart/">http://sorrisi.wordpress.com/snellen-chart/</a><!-- m -->

to learn to palm: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect-sight-without-glasses/chapter-12.php">http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect ... ter-12.php</a><!-- m -->
also, search for palming on my blog, I've written a lot about what I've learned. The most important thing is to approach it with the intent to relax.

The Bates method has worked for me to reduce my myopia quite a lot and has surprised me in the number of ways in which it is possible to improve my overall health.

good luck!
Sorrisi
Hi

I saw this on 5/30/13.
I have researched natural ways for cataracts improvement. I just started my quest on perfect vision.
Rosemary has 4 cataract fighting elements-I use it by grinding one branch with a bit of water in "the bullet" then I boil this grind in Water. Once boiled for 5 or six minutes I filter it and drink it as tea.

Vitamin E at 400mg and Selenium at 200mg ( I take this 3-4 times a day)
Vitamin B2-Riboflavin 200 mg (2-3 times)
Glutathione (100mg) jointly with NAC and Alpha Lipoic Acid. (Glutathione has to be taken in combination as studies show it is not easily absorbable orally-Gluthathione keeps the lenses clear-it can also be taken intravenously)

In addition I take a really good Mutli vitamin Double X and a B Complex.
As well as Hemp milk which is high in Omega 3 and 6
I also take Vitamin C
I am also using the Bates Method.
I'll find out how this helps.

See wholehealthmd for details. I hope this helps

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download