Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I strain when trying to do Bates.
One of the first things I began doing before experiencing an incredible year-long surge of clear vision flashes and clear vision development, was to keep my eyes moist by frequently wetting them with any available clean, clear, sterile liquid - usually water, artificial tears, or my own spit (which was often the best).
It is well-known that the neonatal eye antibiotics can significantly degrade the eye's tear-making ability, but of course that effect goes away and of course the infant has no memory of it - right? Wrong.
The reason your eyes feel and are dry is that you are trying to use them in a normal way. Remember Neo in the first Matrix movie? When he wakes up from his dream-state his eyes hurt for no reason, and Morpheus tells him it's because he's never used them.
Normal babies are born with normal 20/20 or better eyesight and normal tear-making and focusing-tearfilm-making conjunctiva. (That makes sense - eyesight-oriented creatures are born with normal vision because they need it to survive.) The antibiotics mess it all up. To the infant, the strain that was forced on it due to the antibiotics soon begins to feel 'normal'. Now the infant is nearsight-fixated. Nearsight-fixation disorder is near impossible to undo or reverse without instruction. No instruction is provided on how to do that and unfixate from the nearpoint. The Bates Methods of palming, swinging, shifting, sunning and central fixation (among others) help promote the redevelopment of normal eyesight.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by JMartinC4 - 07-28-2010, 06:36 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 08-02-2010, 07:03 AM