Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I strain when trying to do Bates.
Mzero Wrote:If you are sick of the distance I can recommend what helped me 2 weeks ago. Get a near vision chart. The one you can cut out of Relearning to See is excellent.
I think I will try that.

Summon-Pretty-Peace Wrote:
JMartinC4 Wrote:One of the first things I began doing before experiencing an incredible year-long surge of clear vision flashes and clear vision development, was to keep my eyes moist by frequently wetting them with any available clean, clear, sterile liquid
I might try that out. My high school math teacher claimed that she perfected her vision by trying to focus her eyes on small distant points, eating lots of vegetables, and splashing her eyes with cold water every morning.

Also JMartinC4, how does one put spit in their eyes? How does one go about getting that on the eyes?

I actually enjoy looking at small distant points. I remember as a little kid with perfect vision always looking to one small point. It was instinct. Now not so much.

I'm going to start using water as well and taking my flaxseed/fish oils again. As I remember getting frequent clear flashes from taking something rich in the Omega's.

blauw

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 08-02-2010, 07:03 AM