Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I strain when trying to do Bates.
Interesting posts you guys. I think August has us all on the same vision season....

Mzero Wrote:If you are sick of the distance I can recommend what helped me 2 weeks ago. Get a near vision chart. The one you can cut out of Relearning to See is excellent.

In Bates' article of presbyopia it said that Farsights see the distance very imperfect too, so there not really farsighted. The same is true for nearsightedness.

Since you can always improve vision no matter how perfect. You can just forget about the distance altogether and perfect your near vision. It will improve your distance vision alot.

has this worked for anyone? Because trying to relax with distance vision seems be very strenuous so I constantly wonder if i'd be better off just doing close up work but concentrating on shifting and movement.

I disagree about rejecting the blur though...to me, rejecting invokes a stessfull and strainful attitude of avoidance... I once recieved some good advice to "love the blur", and see it as fertile ground to grow some clarity! An opportunity to relax, breath, blink, and let clarity sneak itself into your vision. I think I learned this from sorrisblue...

p.s. nice matrix referral, i forgot about that...

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by Mzero - 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by blauw - 08-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - by spydermann - 08-02-2010, 11:42 PM