MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How Long?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long?
I hope this isn't something that comes up all the time. I read a few of the testimonials and it appeared to me that there were a lot of works in progress there. I understand that everybody will be different and it all depends on the person, but I'm interested to know how long everybody has been at it and how long it takes to see results?

I've been at it for about a month, but really i'd say i've only been at it for about just under two weeks. I felt good improvement right when I started, but then it kind of stopped. I'm still working at and I really hope to make it possible to see the whiteboard when school starts next month.
Actually this question is present in the FAQ section under 'How long will it take?'...
Anyways, I'll post it here in case someone's too lazy to click twice

David Wrote:It takes as long as it takes you to learn how to identify how you're misusing your eyes and stop doing it as a matter of habit. If you're open-minded, humble, adapt to new ways of doing things, learn well on your own, and can listen to your body, you may find yourself seeing clearly more often immediately, in just days or weeks, and even notice changes in your vision in a matter of minutes or hours. This is true even if your condition is long-standing. If you lack all of these qualities, you may not ever make any progress at all. Others take months or years to recover their vision as they remain only partly committed and remain distracted by life. Be prepared to dedicate at least half an hour per day of practice, preferably with the feedback assistance of an eye chart at least some of the time, and the rest of the day you should apply what you learned during the practice time.

One of the things that stall improvement is boredom which happens when you repeat the same thing over & over again.
* Avoid boring your mind doing the same thing on the chart every day.
* Use your imagination to remove all the blur, remove all double vision

Simply put ---> Imagine what you see, imagine it Crystal Clear.
I saw that answer, but I didn't like it. "it takes as long as it takes" doesn't give any sort of time frame. Like I said, I understand that it is different for people, I was just hoping to get a general idea of how long it has taken others.
NyoGoat Wrote:I saw that answer, but I didn't like it. "it takes as long as it takes" doesn't give any sort of time frame. Like I said, I understand that it is different for people, I was just hoping to get a general idea of how long it has taken others.

I could give you mine. 3 months ago, approx. [-0.75D,-1.25D] - now I have regained 93% of my normal vision (day time) & 87% at night time.
Following my version of the Bates Methods, I saw significant results in less than a year, and incredible results in less than two years. Nothing to buy. Nothing to sell. Because this is like a holy quest for me. And I think it's more important than moneymaking, and making money from it would be immoral. Unfortunately the first thing any nearsight-fixated person has to do is find out if they received neonatal eye antibiotics. And have visual acuity between 20/40 and 20/200. And be over 18 years old. I think those people are my niche 'market' and would be most responsive to my ideas. I think my approach is more akin to the dental orthotics approach of gradually realigning teeth. My basic idea is that the visual system components are out of alignment, unsynchronized, and mis-firing. The Bates methods and a couple of improvements can get show the way to realigned, synchronized and correctly-focusing eyesight. CAVEAT: I don't have it all figured out yet!
As for me, ' I've been at it ' for about 4 years. About my progress: I'm getting there. Smile
Actually this question is present in the FAQ section under 'How long will it take?'...
Anyways, I'll post it here in case someone's too lazy to click twice...
Thanks,,,,

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download