MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Colorful dreams?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorful dreams?
Hello!

I've started with NVI 2 months ago, since then, I've had 3 colorful dreams, they're beautiful, with so much colours, it's like I'm there, with perfect vision, I want to know If anyone has had a dream of these (I think it did), or if it is DIRECTLY related with NVI. ???

example: I'm near of a lake, and in the horizon I can see a great forest but a little dark, it's all seems perfect.

I think I had one of these dreams, since many years ago.
lordofthesun Wrote:Hello!

I've started with NVI 2 months ago, since then, I've had 3 colorful dreams, they're beautiful, with so much colours, it's like I'm there, with perfect vision, I want to know If anyone has had a dream of these (I think it did), or if it is DIRECTLY related with NVI. ???

example: I'm near of a lake, and in the horizon I can see a great forest but a little dark, it's all seems perfect.

I think I had one of these dreams, since many years ago.

I've had many dreams like that there always clear, colourful, and just perfect. Seeing clearly in your dreams proves how connected the mind is with the visual system, and the body in general.

I believe the dreams are related to NVI methods.

blauw
I've had many dreams like this, haven't dreamed of myself in glasses in years. For me this is my clear natural sight -- I just have to re-learn how to have it all the time when I'm awake. Vision is in the brain; the eyes just let the light and images in to be interpreted.
Dreams wont help....

I have clear colorful dreams in my whole life. Many time i have very clear dreams and some times lucid. But the same dreams where happening even when my myopia was progressive in the scale of 3 diopters each year.

I know that some people see black and white dreams, or one-color dreams, but i know people with perfect sight that complain about not seeing clear dreams. Maybe they do see, but their mind throws the dreams out while doing the "morning clean up". Also there is the theory that when we sleep normally, we should not remember any dreams in the morning.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now