MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
printable eyechart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
printable eyechart
anybody have a pdf of an eyechart that will print out at an exact size?
sorry, I think I posted this in the wrong place. Anyway, great eyecharts in the pdf format can be found here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html">http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html</a><!-- m -->
I'v made an RNE eyechart by Margaret D. Corbett's book. It's similar to the Snellen test card - the heights of letter decrease with each line and the chart is easy memorable.
Currently I have too few posts to be allowed to place links in posts, but you can download the chart from my blog - link is in the signatue.
Cheers for the eyechart
Thanks for the link to this pdf as I have been getting a little worried about my eyesight as I have become older. I am not certain but it seems to have become just a little bit blurry from a distance. I want to make sure I am still 20/20.
Claims Wrote:Thanks for the link to this pdf as I have been getting a little worried about my eyesight as I have become older. I am not certain but it seems to have become just a little bit blurry from a distance. I want to make sure I am still 20/20.

Well, you are free to test your vision with the Snellen. Just remember that even if you do have worse than 20/20 you CAN improve your vision—which just so happens to be what this site is all about!
Thanks for the eye chart link
Here's a new eyechart. It's from Emily Lierman's 1940-43 reprint of Perfect Sight Without Glasses, Better Eyesight Without Glasses.

I Photoshoped it and added a smaller than 10 line.

The pics have too many MB to upload here and the PDF had to be reduced in clarity a bit to get it to upload.
If David wants the original pics and clear PDF I can send to him and he might be able to tweak it so is perfectly clear to post here.
I am not sure how to do it.

The original scanned pictures print exact perfect size!

Attached Files
.pdf   Big C Eyechart.pdf (Size: 85.5 KB / Downloads: 15)

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download