MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Imagination Blindness Video - Bates Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagination Blindness Video - Bates Method
Celebrating 10 years of Imagination Blindness Website and Forum, free Natural Eyesight Improvement, best on the Internet! Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-31HWEO5k8
Check out Davids and Sorrisi's Forum, Blog.
Thank you for all the help over past few years.
(Picture of the Forum page, iblindness will be on the video soon when Youtube finishes processing.)

Clark Night
I'm on TV!!!
Any sugestions for another video?
I want to put Nancy's blog too...
Special subjects?

Anyone know what kind of small camera can use for real live video and good clarity sound?
Need to lose about 40 lbs first before do video of the long swing... unless can get someone else to do it.

Clark
real life video of the long swing would be really nice
Clark, sure help yourself to my blog, though people may be put off by
1) the constant mention of dreams. That's why I always note right in the title of every post about a dream that that's the subject, that it's not primarily about vision, so you can skip it if vision improvement is your only interest.
2) the meandering pace of my improvement, especially compared to Sorrisi's.

Thanks for your interest.
Sounds good. I like dreams. Sometimes dream true. Had dream my x-boyfriend was with nurses in a hospital gown warning me to not go to that bad chiropractor that turned out to injure my neck. The next morning at my first appointment the same nurse in the dream was there; white coat, back to me, turns around.. and other same things as dream occured! Should of walked out! I did but came back cause was desperate to have ear ringing fixed which was caused by a previous chiropractor that did a one sided neck alignment, movement/pop. Those always cause ear ringing and balance problems.
For Dreams, see Robert Monroe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZWOLWnQkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VFgM-9vqN8
New video of this forum, website.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now