MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
is this my true vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this my true vision
the doctor said my vision is horrible. i see fine but im able to "let go" of my eyes and when i do that my vision becomes so blured i wouldnt be able to see the big e clear. now does anyone know who can also do this on control and knows what it is??.its bassiclly like zoning out, i want to kno is that my true vision or is it just me putting my eye outa focus like a camera
Nnot enough information to answer your question. If you say your vision is fine, I wouldn't worry about what the doctor says if it were me. If you can make your vision worse you can also make it better.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now