MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates for kerataconus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates for kerataconus?
Hello, I am new to the forum and I have a few questions. My doctor recently told me I have a condition called Kerataconus. It basically makes your cornea become more of a cone shape instead of its natural round shape.My vision I would describe as not so bad but, objects far away I tend to see double images or ghosting, also at night I see halos around light. This pretty much sounds like astigmatism right? I was wondering if there's anything I can do to fix my astigmatism. I'm pretty new to the bates method and any help is appreciated.
Absolutely, Bates said conical cornea has also been cured they the "perfect imagination". Start reading his book and articles if you can as soon as possible...
Ok, thanks a lot I will.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now