MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Excercises for people with hyperopia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excercises for people with hyperopia
Hi,
I've read Bob Fingerbilds and Bates books and i'm visiting this forum from quite long time. I am going to excersise, actually i'm planning it but I am looking for a good hyperopia training.
I have LE:+4,25, RE:+3,00, astigmatism R: -0,75, angle:170dg, L:-2,25, angle:10dg. Do you guys think it's curable?
If so then please write about some drills for me. Thanks, big_blind
So, i Hyperopia is another way to say Hypermetropia...
Interesting, because in Moder Hellenic, Hyperopia means "Super Vision". Smile

About your refractive error now.
You don't need any "special" kind of treatment or exercises.
All refractive errors can be cured by the universal medicine of palming, relaxation, better imagination and better memory.

Well, to be honest, if you had Lasik or PRK, or you are mutated and your scull is not developed right, or you have any DNA mutations on the size of the eyeball or muscles, or in generally something is not as it had to be or something is missing, only then you can say you can't be cured. But even in that case, you can improve your vision.

So, get geared up for the fight! Wink
Ares Wrote:You don't need any "special" kind of treatment or exercises.
I don't mean it. What I mean is that I have read these two books and I have many kind of exercises for plaming, focusing, eye movement but only one exercises farsightedness (I don't like it as much). It's call calendar and It's from Fingerbild's book. I want few more exercises for farsightedness so that I can choose the best for me. It's hard to find something in internet because Bates method still considered to be mysterious, some kind of magic, but I want to try It anyway.
If you don't like it, don't do it.
There's not a chance to see a benefit from an exercise that you try to enforce to yourself.

If you want the best, palm. Wink
Is the only thing that really matters.
So, start today!

Also, have a look at Bates' Book...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect-sight-without-glasses/">http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect ... t-glasses/</a><!-- m -->
...and print anything you find interesting and useful.

Same goes for the Library itself.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/library.php">http://www.central-fixation.com/library.php</a><!-- m -->

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download