MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
pseudo fovea (split from: notes on looking at details...)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pseudo fovea (split from: notes on looking at details...)
Yipes. Cripes. I am apparently going about this completely differently from most people. Yet undeniably my eyesight is improving. For instance, after reading clarknight's referenced pdf bookfile by Yarbus, and learning about pseudo foveas, (and Yarbus also discussed the 'sparkle' of reflected light off the corneas), I have greatly improved my localization of the reflected/projected blindspot map - and as I walked to my car and drove home I realized it is remarkably similar to an overcast sky dotted with a large gray cloud or two. Leading me to believe that as a result of my experience with neonatal silver nitrate eye antibiotics, I was forced to create pseudo foveas, especially in my worse left eye, and then left in the dark about how to overcome them and return to/ develop normal eyesight.
This insight seems to be giving me increased awareness and control over the pseudo-foveal illusion. Holding the shadowy blindspotmap projection in my (especially) left field of vision allows me to re-find and re-use the true foveas, providing more frequent and prolonged flashes of clear(er) vision.
This didn't seem to have anything to do with the other thread, so I split it.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now