MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New to Bates Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Bates Method
How's it going, everyone? My name is Irene; and not only am I new to the forums, but I'm new to the Bates Method. I've been wanting to strengthen my eyes for a while, so I decided to surf the web for any supplements, exercises or medications I could take to help improve my quality of vision. Upon searching for eye care forums, I stumbled upon this site and grew interested in the methods being promoted.

Now, I'll be perfectly honest -- I know absolutely nothing about this method. However, I took a look at the success stories and realized that this could be a whole new venture for me. So, I thought "what the heck?" and decided to join. I just hope that by being here, I'm able to learn more about eye care and learn about ways to preserve my vision. Either way, I'm super stoked. Hope to meet ya'll soon! Smile
First, congratulations for your choosing of nickname!
Is always better to see someone with a name that inspires hope like yours, than people with names like "DesperateToSee","EyesightLost" "ForEverBlind" "DepressedBlindOne" or even "BlindSquirel"...

OK didn't got something...
You need to strengthen your vision, reserve your current vision, or strengthen your vision and then preserve it?

If it is the third, then it will be nice to share with us what kind of refractive error you have and some other additional info as well.

Wellcome!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now