MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Davids new page- Directions for Natural Vision Improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davids new page- Directions for Natural Vision Improvement
http://iblindness.org/intro/method.html

This is great! PDF it with the Forum linked page for prople to download!
Your new article - FROM BATES HIMSELF - I always wondered exactly what he meant;
When he is looking at the black spots on the distant picture of the rock: when Dr. Bates started imagining they were caves and people moving about in the caves: then he says while imagining this, his eyes were focused for the reading, close distance and he could then see clear up close.
Does this mean; he was seeing clear in the distance when looking at the spots on the rock, then when he day-dreamed imagining the caves, people, his vision was not clear for the distance, it was focused clear for close?
If so, then the eyes can focus for a different distance when looking at a specific distance when the mind wanders..?

Clark
I also like your explaination of Details. Much clearer, NATURAL directions for central fixation, shifting.
True normal function of the eyes. Tried it and very relaxing.
It has me revising my way of teaching.
Look forward to your next article!

Clark
Glad you like it!

As far as a PDF, I'm just gonna keep it as the webpage for now because I might want to revise it a little more as people give more feedback.

On the Rocks of Gibraltar quote, I just realized now that I had actually misread it. I thought he meant that his eyes were focused for the far point when he first imagined the people, but sure enough, that's not what it says. So I'm not sure what his point there was, other than that his vision was temporarily normal at the nearpoint as a result of using his imagination. Why the nearpoint and not the far point, it sounds like it was a quirk as he made his visual system unstable by stepping in the right direction and may have just as well have been the other way around, looking at the near picture first.

Even so, I think of it as along the same lines as this:

Quote:Primarily the strain to see is a strain of the mind, and, as in all cases in which there is a strain of the mind, there is a loss of mental control. Anatomically the results of straining to see at a distance may be the same as those of regarding an object at the near point without strain; but in one case the eye does what the mind desires, and in the other it does not.
- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/books/bates/ch9.html">http://www.iblindness.org/books/bates/ch9.html</a><!-- m -->

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now