MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I need to know couple of things...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to know couple of things...
Hi, all people in this wonderful site. Smile I'm new here, but i have practiced Bates Method (to cure myopia) last summer, without improvement, propably because I used to glasses with -1.5 diopters strenght (my vision is -3 dioptres). I got an inspiration to try again (and WITHOUT glasses for this time), but the winter is coming, so I can not do solarising/sunning. One of my questions is that does it slow down the process, if I can not do sunning/predispose my eyes to sunlight? Another question I have, is that do I need to strenghten my eye muscles (by tromboning, eye muscle building exercise etc.)?

Smile
You can do sunning in the winter if it's sunny and you have a warm jacket on, or do it indoors with a bright light. It's not the only exercise and something like palming might help you as much. Tromboning is more about getting used to seeing at different distances than "strengthening the eye muscles", which are plenty strong already, just strained and tight.
aeromaster Wrote:... i have practiced Bates Method (to cure myopia [NEARPOINT FIXATION DISORDER]) last summer, without improvement .... I got an inspiration to try again (and WITHOUT glasses for this time), but the winter is coming, so I can not do solarising/sunning. One of my questions is that does it slow down the process, if I can not do sunning/predispose my eyes to sunlight?... Smile
I recommend you create a shiny CD-in-a-styrofoam-cup device(s) and place them in your most frequented positions. See my picasa link
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/JMCCAC">http://picasaweb.google.com/JMCCAC</a><!-- m -->
for more info.
You don't need sunning to be cured.

What you need is relaxation.

Or you can use artificial lights. Some can be very strong.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now