MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New and Inexperienced...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and Inexperienced...
Ok so i have come to know about the bates method and naturally improving your eyesight. I first found out about this 3 years ago and i have read bits and bobs about it over the years.

Today i lost my last pair of glasses and for me this was the last straw! I relised how over reliant i'am on glasses. I couldnt go on the internet, play video games, watch a movie with friends etc.

So i've finally decided to try the bates method once and for all but i need help.

I know a few of the excerises like Palming, sunning and figures of 8 but i dont know how to structure my excersies per day! So please post your structure and routine and any advice would be welcomed.
Practice the method of looking for details which Dave outlines on the main page with an eye chart for 1/2 hour per day (at least).
Every person has his own schedule, and since you know yours best, you need to structure these exercises so that it fits into your schedule.

For me, I like to take time where I normally just sit around and do nothing and use that for the exercise Nancy mentioned above. I like to sun when I'm outside waiting for someone or something. And I try to shift, blink, and breathe whenever I can remember to do it. Some people have also suggested palming before going to sleep at night.

The important thing to remember is that this is an every-day thing. You have to be motivated every day to the point that you have the willpower to do it.
??? It's not a work out people...

Making it look as a work out, you are making new people that it requires effort to see perfect, just like it takes to see crappy.

The way to go is to find what works for you and then practice it. But there would be days that you won;t want to practice anything. Then do nothing and keep your mind as relaxed as possible.

Personally, i see the Black when i palm for minutes at times i want and not at times i palm for hours...
I believe many people can confirm that "exercising" the eyes for hours creates strain.

So, do an ab workout instead. It will help you relax after all. Wink

Yes. motivation is very important also.
I really like your viewpoint, Ares. Smile

I should mention that for me, spending a little time every day is helpful, because I remember first starting the Bates method a year ago. I would do it every few days, and then it became every few weeks, and then before I knew it, I wasn't practicing it at all! So it definitely depends on the person.
You know, for someones is actually helpful to see it as a work-out. Wink
Some people have to do something in order to believe and be convinced that something is getting better. It's like a placebo.

But is always dangerous to go that way, because exercising the eye muscles has nothing to do with perfect vision after some time and patients might feel that they failed. r in the case of palming or swing by a program, you are waiting for results, and if they don;t come, it can be devastating.

So anyone must judge himself i believe.
Truth is, you will see perfectly when you are perfectly relaxed.
If someone wants to do exercises while shedding diopters and getting weaker glasses, or he can;t go without a program, then its OK.

But believing that if you exercise or palming 20min a day will help you, it won't unless you actually believe that much that your Mind starts make it happen.

Because of the importance of this matter, i believe is of vital importance for new people to be aware of that.

P.S
In the post reply, i didn't answered to anyone specifically.
Now if someone has the fly... Wink

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now