MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Clear Flash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Flash
-I'm 20/200, 20/100 in sunlight.
Had one yesterday, in sunlight. Did the palm technique for about 1 minute released and saw some words about 20 ft quite clear, the words weren't 20/20 but it was about 20/70. Lasted about 1 second I blinked and bamn, my crappy blur returned. My advice if you're doing palm techniques do them about 1-2 mins in sunlight. I haven't been doing the plus lens for a while, just palming.

Question: When doing the swining technique, should I be doing them towards objects that are far or close? Or should I be doing them at my blur point? The wall in my house is the object.
Beetle,

Ideally you should be doing the long swing where you have background far enough in the distance to be usually blurry for you. But if you can read only 20/200 indoors, isn't anything more than a couple feet away blurry anyway?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Yes, about 1ft away from the wall where things get blurry. So basically, what I'm asking is should I be doing it away from the wall where it gets really blurry, or close range where I can see it clearly. I know I shouldnt be focused on anything while swinging, but my eye will be seeing objects moving side to side, hence the question.
Yeah, do it far away from the wall.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download