MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Training to clear snellen chart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training to clear snellen chart
Hey, I using some of bates methods to relax my eyes and hopefully improve my vision. Can someone offer any information on how to use a smellen chart to clear your vision I've searched but can find much information on it. Thanks for any information
The big thing for me was to have it close enough that I could see the top few lines, at least in a blurry way. When I started I could barely see the chart at 20 feet let alone any of the letters. Sit or stand comfortably, keep noticing how you're straining and try to let it go. Take your time -- it's not a race or a test. You'll find if you give it 1/2 hour or so you'll get better results, but any time is better than none. Start at the top, noticing clarity and blackness, working your way down, not trying to see more than a small area at once. See it as play, not "work" -- pretend you're a child learning how to use your magical wonderful eyes.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download