MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A little confused

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little confused
While reading through this website I have only heard talk about improving visual acuity and I was wondering is a decrease in diopter prescription also an outcome of doing the bates method?
Add to top: and is it permanent? (Not interested in the "i'm 20/200 but I can clear it to 20/100 type stuff)
Yes, a much lower prescription is necessary for me to see clearly. Nothing is permanent -- if I abuse my eyes or go back to really strong glasses they'll get worse, and if I maintain healthy vision habits they'll continue to improve. Vision is dynamic, not fixed.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download