MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Clear Flash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Flash
Whenever I have a clear flash, my vision becomes clearer but there is a white cloud in my eye and I see everything cloudy, only the central fixation is clear. Is that normal?
Thanks for helping.
Vision will always be clearest in the center of where you're focusing, less and less clear the farther away you get from the center. I'm not sure what you mean by a "white cloud".
computer321 Wrote:Whenever I have a clear flash, my vision becomes clearer but there is a white cloud in my eye and I see everything cloudy, only the central fixation is clear. Is that normal?
Thanks for helping.

No, when you have a clear flash everything becomes clear, but the center becomes more clear than the periphery of course.
There should be no white cloud and nothing should be seen cloudy, maybe you see the blindspot instead of the fovea, in that case your central focus on the fovea is probably way too unsynchronised, then exercise the "search for details method" that David has described.
I've had the cloudiness sometimes, so I don't think it's necessarily indicative of a serious problem. Sometimes any change is a good thing.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks for all the replies, the cloudiness is gone now. I will keep doing Bates Method. ;D

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now