MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
By accident

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By accident
Three months ago my glasses broke and I decided to just give them up for awhile . One month ago, by accident, I discovered that I could see clearly at distance with my right eye (cataract) . I could see clearly at distance and better than normal at 50 feet. Like when I was twenty. It lasted for about eight hrs and went away. I was elated and dissapointed to say the least. My moments of clarity have come and gone since but are more frequent since exercises. I have learned that the amino acid, Taurine, is good for the eyes. Oh, also mega doses of vit C. My belief is that not using my glasses forced me to exercise my eyes. Thanks, Neal Turner 63 yrs.
Congrats,I am about to start these exercises.Hoping to see clearly again.
Ahsen Wrote:Congrats,I am about to start these exercises.Hoping to see clearly again.
... clearly 'again'???
This is what I'm talking about. The non-caustic antibiotic ointments (non-silver nitrate) in use since the late 1950's are producing a very different form of nearsightedness.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download