MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Healing my eyes-way to victory!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing my eyes-way to victory!
Hello,
I'm 17,
and I'm from Croatia,
I really really REALLY want to get rid of my myopia, which is like -1.5 one eye, and -1.75 the other.
I know it isn't much.
But I want it to be as it should be, and my soul/mind/body tells me that it should be, and I am going to find a way to achieve _PERFECT_ vision, and make a way not only for mself, but also for the others, that follow the same path.

I strongly decided to fix my eyes, and I will find a way how, I promised myself. I will find a way.

I am going to read all the info (THANKS PEOPLE!!) that is on this forum and everywhere else, to find a way, and when I find it I will post my sucess here, to motivate every1 else!!! - REMEMBER: If you realy want it, you will find a way to achieve it.

I'm very motivated, but in lack of time, but I will do MY BEST, to keep progressing well and I will post my progress on this forum, hopefuly experts on this field will guide me, I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL.

Well, here's some of my info;
maybe there - lies the cause of the myopia in my life?

I was suffering from food allergy (and others) from most of my life, haid problems with eating (I'm OK weight now, THANK GOD!) because I was allergic to almost everything, but I somehow survived (thanks every1, my mom and my dad, every1 for supporting me and guiding me to be OK!)

But I RECOVERED from Allergy with theta healing. <--- it really works, if you find a good theta healer!!

And now I eat a balanced diet, I'm 183cm and 74kg, a lot of protein and low gi carbs, I don't eat a lot of vegetables however :-[ and I eat a lot of fruit.
Since my allergy days, my body has been telling me to EAT like mad Smile) to recover everything, I really eat a lot these days, and feel great! :-)

Maybe some of that is the cause of myopia?
Or, as L. Hay book says, "something that we don't want to see from the past"?
"fear of what future brings"?
Or something else, I also work on computer a lot because I research stuff like this, Theta healing etc, read stuff, and I sit at school a lot :-(
but I also go outside whenever I can and I am going outside

WITHOUT my glassess, I'm training my eyes to see WELL without them.
And I'm doing OK (THANK GOD!)
but I still have no sucess. It's been like 3 weeks without glassess now. I still have them in my bag with me for some reason.
But it's hard for me to see well in distances when at night, but I somehow deal with it.

I tried bates method like a year ago, but it didn't work for me, from some reason, maybe I was doing it wrong, who knows.

I'm willing to try and find a way to achieve perfect vision.
I'm very motivated.

I also have scoliosis on my back, but I'm fixing it with Dorn Breuss method (It works for me)
And my back are very well now compared to how they were before (THANK GOD!)

I'm focusing all my energy to acheiving my goals in life, and some of them are- achieving perfect vision.

I'm gonna keep you all informed about my progress, as soon as I read everything, etc!

Reply please to keep me being on good track and being even more motivated! :-) Big Grin Smile

TNX every1! Smile Smile
I love your enthusiasm! That your prescription is so low and that you can function well without correction will help you, if you stay relaxed and don't strain, and look with good visual habits. Yes, study the methods mentioned on this site (I wrote "sight" by mistake!), and also take a look at the front page about "looking for details" which will probably help you a lot. I look forward to hearing about your continued success -- good luck!
Enthusiasm...

Enthusiasm can take you sky-hight, but when you run out of fuel... It would be a very long fall all the way down...
It doesn't last for a long time either since it has the tendency to decompose.

Maybe you posted here after all that time because you feel that enthusiasm to wear out. If so, it's a good thing. Set yourself free for enthusiasm. Focus and Devotion to the goal is what you must have. Enthusiasm will just keep you back.

In order to get perfect vision, you must to completely relax. Simple isn't it? Well it is, and people with perfect eyesight are like that all the time, but for us with imperfect vision, it might take many time to achieve that. Really, there is no reason to be exited, there is no reason to focus all of your energy and will at it. Just relax.

Also it would be nice to share with us how you where trying to improve your vision until now. You used a program? You used nutrition plans? You where on an exercise program? How often did you palmed? Did you used Sun treatment? You used relaxation treatment? What is the condition of your imagination, memory and relaxation now and compared to just before you start?
ares hows your progress going with the bates method?
Ares Wrote:...In order to get perfect vision, you must to completely relax. Simple isn't it? Well it is, and people with perfect eyesight are like that all the time, but for us with imperfect vision, it might take many time to achieve that. Really, there is no reason to be exited, there is no reason to focus all of your energy and will at it. Just relax. ...
I don't think it's quite so simple, though. I think it's more than just perfect (visual) relaxation all the time. People with 'perfect' eyesight are also perfectly aligned (visually). They also have or use 'perfect' visual motions. Their two eyes are 'perfectly' visually coordinated and synchronized. They have visually 'perfect' breathing, visually 'perfect' blinking, etcetera. I think nearsighted people are usually just as likely to be 'relaxed' - but less likely to be aligned correctly, to move correctly, to have eyes that are coordinated and synchronized, to breathe and blink correctly. It ain't so simple.
JMartin: I think psychological studies have shown that nearsights have more anxiety than the rest of the population. Those with high degrees of nearsightedness don't, though.

Ares: I think the problem with enthusiasm is that it comes and goes. What seems to be required to improve is just persistance. Nice going on your progress, by the way.

Cheers, JW
johnwayne Wrote:JMartin: I think psychological studies have shown that nearsights have more anxiety than the rest of the population. Those with high degrees of nearsightedness don't, though. ... Cheers, JW

Not being able to see clearly into the distance, and knowing that they can't, is what makes kids nervous, not the other way around.
Nearsighted kids who don't know they're nearsighted and think it's all normal (like me and my older sister and brother, and probably most of those born pre-1960s) are not more anxious, other conditions being equal.
Some so-called 'scientists' often devise 'studies' to confirm what they they think they already know. They stop asking questions and collecting data once they reach the conclusions they're looking for. It ain't necessarily so.
JMartinC4 wrote
Quote:Not being able to see clearly into the distance, and knowing that they can't, is what makes kids nervous, not the other way around.
JMartinC4, your experience is not everyone's. I was an anxious nervous child, probably almost from birth. Not being able to see clearly into the distance (when I was anxious and afraid) convinced my parents I needed glasses. Then not being able to see perfectly with my ever-stronger glasses fed the anxiety, which then pushed me to a higher prescription. As I reduced my dependency on glasses I had to confront a lot of anxiety they'd been masking. Be careful of making cavalier statements yourself: anxiety and myopia may be very closely related in some people (like me), but not in everyone.
Nancy Wrote:JMartinC4, your experience is not everyone's. I was an anxious nervous child, probably almost from birth. Not being able to see clearly into the distance (when I was anxious and afraid) convinced my parents I needed glasses. Then not being able to see perfectly with my ever-stronger glasses fed the anxiety, which then pushed me to a higher prescription. As I reduced my dependency on glasses I had to confront a lot of anxiety they'd been masking. Be careful of making cavalier statements yourself: anxiety and myopia may be very closely related in some people (like me), but not in everyone.
Nancy, you might benefit from psychotherapy. Have you tried regression? Or primal scream, maybe? You may make some significant discoveries about what happened to your eyesight at birth. I'm just trying to help.
@JMartinC4: I don't think Nancy is questioning your good intentions, or at least I hope not. What she is saying is that your previous post seems a bit...authoritative for what seems to be a hypothesis or opinion. Perhaps using more qualified words like "I think", "I believe", "most", or "probably" would make your statements seem more reasonable. Clearly, not all people agree with your opinions, so it would probably help to take that bold certainty out of those words. Personally, I have no problems with your posts, since I read them as if they had those words in them. Smile
Pikachu, thanks -- you're right about my interpretation of JMartinC4's words. JMartinC4, I'll take your
Quote:Nancy, you might benefit from psychotherapy.
as well-intentioned, not as telling me I'm nuts! I'm just concerned that your often emphatic pronouncements of The Way It Is (when truly they only reflect the way it is for YOU) might scare away new timid people when they think "It's not that way for ME at all!". I'm just trying to help also.
Thank you ALL for so many replies! Smile Smile

I'm sorry I haven't replied in a while,

Also it would be nice to share with us how you where trying to improve your vision until now. You used a program? You used nutrition plans? You where on an exercise program? How often did you palmed? Did you used Sun treatment? You used relaxation treatment? What is the condition of your imagination, memory and relaxation now and compared to just before you start?

I used bates exercises for about 1 month (eh, idiot me), I didn't used any nutrition plants, just normal sports food, (lots of low gi carbs, every meal with healthy protein etc) fruits.. no coca cola and stuff like that.

I must say I believe I believe it is my fault for not making any progress on Bates method, because I probably used it wrong (was too young). But I used sun gazing and got to about 150-200seconds, and I used to collect sun with my eyes closed (really nice feeling) whenever I could.
I didn't used relaxation treatmant.
My imagination (how do I test it? Is it like palming and then imaginating something, like a table, or a scooter, or something? If so, when I imaginate it, I don't even get the picture in my mind ??? .) When I close my eyes during the day I just get a lot of sparks, lights etc.)
memory is ok (I guess, I remember everything well)
relaxation, whell I am calm, but I am also like dead tired to the outside a lot, just ain't a funny outgoing person. Hm? ???

And the reason I have been absent for so long is a death of a family member (R.I.P.) Sad and a lot of other stuff coming to my mind, I was fixing also my scoliosis with Dorn Breuss method (I'm feeling better than EVER! Big Grin ) and now sschool starts,

But I am also thinking, about something ,that a few people told me.

Throught the days, a few years in the past (or maybe all the time, I don't remember?)
I remember I am ALL DAY THIRSTY! I NONSTOP need water! I nonstop go with water bottle whenever I go! It's just unbelievable thirst, no matter how much water I drink, I'm always kind of thirsty!) Sometimes it affected my trainings so much I needed to stop training, as I couldn't rehydrate myself, no matter how much water I would drink, water just went TROUGH me and out. Sad :o
And I am kind of tired,
and I see blurry (myopia)

which are all symptoms of diabetes :'( (aaaah!!!) Sad
and I am thinking, maybe that's the cause.. and I surely need to solve this thirst problem urgently, and then go on solving myopia. I'm going to my doctors at monday..

who knows, maybe that's also the reason why biohealing treatmens for my eyes never worked ( I have tried a few, from different healers who helped me about other stuff with their biohealing treatment)

Well, you can surely use this topic for your own conversations and sharing info, I'll return when I have more data.

Best wishes,
Zyxzed. Smile
Pikachu Wrote:@JMartinC4: I don't think Nancy is questioning your good intentions, or at least I hope not. What she is saying is that your previous post seems a bit...authoritative for what seems to be a hypothesis or opinion. Perhaps using more qualified words like "I think", "I believe", "most", or "probably" would make your statements seem more reasonable. Clearly, not all people agree with your opinions, so it would probably help to take that bold certainty out of those words. Personally, I have no problems with your posts, since I read them as if they had those words in them. Smile
People devoid of scientific training themselves shouldn't be ignoring or downplaying or disparaging the discoveries and explanations of those who do. But I guess ignorance is bliss, and bliss doesn't like to be disturbed. Also, people with inferiority complexes hate it when someone tries to tell them something. And bullies have to win - every time. They can't imagine what it's like to be the person they are bullying. It's the same for psychological bullies. They are stuck in the darkness. And when someone - other than themselves - finds a way out and tries to show the way, they scoff and snicker and browbeat in order to maintain their sense of their own importance. They are lost, but prefer being lost to being led, especially by someone they don't respect. And they don't really respect anyone but themselves. Deep down, they don't believe in or trust in anything. And they wouldn't sacrifice any part of themselves for anybody else. It's a shame, really, because they prevent others from learning the truth.
I, on the other hand, have scientific training. I have sacrificed myself for other people and for my beliefs. I have made important discoveries of facts and techniques not mentioned anywhere else. I have offered the new-found truths freely and forthrightly. I'm going to continue to do so. And no bullies are going to stop me. Smile
With all due respect, you are sounding more like a bully yourself than a victim, attacking anyone who disagrees with you. For the umpteenth time, just state your opinion, don't try to force it on people, then get your feelings hurt when they resist! I have a lot of education too, but know that it's no sure sign of wisdom. A wise guy is not the same as a wise man. Put down your boxing gloves: no one wants to fight with you.
@JMartinC4: You can have the greatest intentions in the world, but if you look down at those who are ignorant of your beliefs, you are yourself ignorant of their ignorance. Two wrongs do not make a right. Take a careful look at the situations when people have followed your advice and found it beneficial. You will note that in most of the cases, you did not have to resort to any force. You simply stated your opinion and left them to make a decision. When you try to shove something down someone’s throat, not only will they not thank you, but they won’t even consider what it is you are trying to say. If I may borrow a few of Dr. Bates’ wise words: “You may force a few facts into a child’s mind by various kinds of compulsion, but you cannot make him learn anything. The facts remain, if they remain at all, as dead lumber in the brain.”

The way I see it, everyone on these forums (except the skeptics) is right to some extent and what works for one person may not work for another. There’s not much that can be done about that. What I would like to see more of is cooperation and mutual help. We’re here because we need each other, to some extent, and I don’t want to see anyone disrespecting anyone else.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now