MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ortho C

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ortho C
Hey Im new here and am very interested in the bates method. However while researching natural vision care I found Ortho C and was wondering if anyone here has used them? I figure they can't really fix the root of the problem so Im planning on doing bates method but just interested.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1016&p=13306&hilit=ortho+c#p13306">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1016&p=13306&hilit=ortho+c#p13306</a><!-- l -->
check this out I'm gonna most likely try them and post a review

tnx! Smile

also if you have any useful info for me plz tell me
TNX Smile

edit:
there is also this topic here
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=1079">viewtopic.php?t=1079</a><!-- l -->
I haven't yet made time to read it, but I'm gonna read it.

posted it here because it might be useful for you.

tnx

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now