Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repeating clear flashes
I'm impressed to know why almost no one has mentioned (realized) of this sort of fear before...
At least in my case, probably, this fear was the main cause why I developed myopia, so I could classify this fear in the category "C" of the article "Preparing To See, Part 1". I remember myself being shy of the world by that stage of my life, I was not comfortable with my environment and then fell in the abnormal way of seeing. I like to be aware of it now!

hammer:
Quote:I actually today tried to do exactly the same as Lord described, and I got so happy because I also managed to get a very clear flash that was lasting maybe around two minutes, actually I was lost in time due to this clear flash so I didn't really know how long it lasted, but a few minutes I think. I think I did almost exactly the same as Lord described it. The new thing to me that I tried was to scan the scene with long swings, and earlier I haven't got any results out of the long swing, but today thus something changed when I tried Lords tips and I got this clear flash out of these long swings. I think what actually has changed is that I do not suffer that much from my amblyopia, because I have entered a very relaxed state in my eyes where the mind is the conscious commander, and this enables me to gain better eyesight out of the long swing too.

I would like to add to clear flash feelings: the eyes feels "open", soft and you should also be aware of your thoughts in that very moment.
I'm very glad that you was able to produce a clear flash according to what I've said, keep that good work up!
About fear,

I can speak from personal experiences regarding this.
I always have had a lot of fear in me, but I never have shown fear. I have pretended that I have been stronger than I really was.
So I think people recognize it anyway, they see that I have been nervous or uncertain and such things, because the body language speaks to 90 %, I think you also know what I mean.

Now, to get rid of this fear is not easy, it is often a long way to go were you actually have to prove to yourself that you are stronger than you actually thought you would be, and that is why it can be a long hard way to go, and when you eventually know that you are strong then the fear disappears and you also then change personality.
But, I have some tricks if you want to get strong.
Nr 1: You must realize that the now is powerful. It is only in the now that you can affect your situation. It is in the now you can decide in what direction you for instance shall go on to meet your goals and so on. You have to take the chance in the now to speak and tell people what you think, because if you don't then you get fear due to that you wonder what will happen and so on when everybody are unaware of what you think.
Nr 2: You must realize that it is ok to fail, and why. If you realize this then your fear reduces and actually it becomes more likely that you will succeed next time, so that is why.
Nr 3: You must realize that you ARE strong. Think about it. ALL (and then I mean everyone of) your ancestors has survived all endless evolution, all wars , all starvation, all illness ( really though times where many people were actually killed), all predators that did everything to really kill, and so on and so on, I think you know now.
This is totally unbelievable amazing. YOU must be state of the art. You are built to handle fear, because all your ancestors have survived.
If I sometimes feel weak, then I think of all my brave ancestors and the tough lifes they had and that they all survived, Smile . This makes me think that it is rediculous if someone don't like me, it it his/her problem, not mine, because we are all different despite that our ancestors all have survived,
Nr 4: You have a right to live. Noone can prevent you if you act according to the law. So you have no reason to fear anything.
If someone does not accept this, then it is his/her problem, you have a life to live, you cannot accept to be prevented due to fear when you know what you want, you cannot accept somebody telling you that it is not ok to be free, then show no mercy, go on doing what you like instead.
Nr 5: You must realize that love is a very powerful source, but then I talk about the love to nature, every living organism, humans, the universe, oneness and so on.
I also talk about "tough love", because you need to tell people things that they don't like to hear in order for them to change for the better.
You cannot fear showing "tough love" if you want to live in a world that is controlled by love. This is a problem if you fear, but otherwise not, so you have a good reason to get rid of fear.
Nr 6: You must realize that everything is possible, because if you don't then nothing will happen.
Nr7: If you don't know then you always can ask someone. Don't be afraid to ask people and to get help. most people want to help actuallly.
So this is about not only friendship but also that you trust people that you don't know very well.
Lord Wrote:I would like to add to clear flash feelings: the eyes feels "open", soft and you should also be aware of your thoughts in that very moment.
I'm very glad that you was able to produce a clear flash according to what I've said, keep that good work up!

Lord and others,
I don't know what happened to me to day. Big Grin I just want to write today, sorry might be too long post here, but it is interesting to get your feedback, so please please tell me if you feel I am wrong in some way !

I actually didn't think so much, because I have already thought a lot about how I shall feel and so on.
So preparation is VERY important.
You must be prepared for all kinds of scenarios and how you then shall with your mind control things such that it becomes normal again.
Thus you apply everything you have learnt from the Bates at FULL SCALE.
I see with my heart, but my mind controls consciously the eye movements.
As the mind also activates tension then I just think "RELAX the eyes", i.e. don't do anything that cause the eyes tension.
You must compensate for tension very early continuosly and thus you need to feel with your heart if the eyes got tensed, if so just dive with your mind into not causing your eyes tension with your mind consciously. This is what native americans said about hearing, some part of a longer quote: "Listen with your heart. Never stop listening." And I think this concerns seeing as well, but maybe it would be "See with your heart and mind, and never stop pay attention to details" or something like that.

In other words I have already prepared myself for whats to come, I have thus already prepared myself that I for instance shall show no fear of looking at the details, that nothing is allowed to prevent me from go on and see the details even more and even more clear.
If I don't see clear then I shift focus or just continues to scan, thus I don't actually think much, but I recognize tension, and if I feel tension then I in a very calm way just continues to shift and swing and relax (because I have learnt how to relax, it is already a prepared function that I consciously can activate again if it would deactivate).
I think that if you look at a point on the horizon for very long time, then you know how your eyes shall feel and that is not so much more to think about it, because you know how relaxed eyes feels by doing this, but as you say there can still for a myopic person be a fear of applying it because the myopic person thinks that his/her eyesight actually can get even more worse that it already is and thus there is a fear of applying unknown things to the visual habits. One way would be to think that my eyesight is already so poor that it actually cannot get worse, and then the fear would disappear probably, but the unconscious is damned smart, it knows that there exist really blind people so the fear will come up to surface again sooner or later, unfortunatley.
Then if you scan the horizon and think about the feather, connection vector or what ever you want to call it, I myself see clearly the fovea point on the horizon, when I scan the horizon, so I don't have to imagine some feather but it anyway could be a help. If I should anyway imagin something then I should have imagined a paint brush instead maybe.
Then I have learnt opposite motion, pay attention to what you see, let the connection vector actually reach what you see so you actually ARE what you see, this is about exaggerating, you need to exaggerate paying attention that really much that you almost have a out of body experience. Big Grin In a way it is "looking for details" but I instead slowly scan the horizon, like a long swing or you know adapting looking at details such that you can use it in ordinary life.
I think of my ancestors (or maybe our ancesters, very long time ago) and try to think how they should have scanned the horizon in order to detect for instance the ear of a certain animal or distinguish colours of more green plants or something like that.
So automatically the eyes actually relax and you in a way rest your focus on scanning the horizon. Then pretend that I actually found something and shift to see that detail little clearer and so on. Then take some decision whether that detail mattered or not. You can actually pretend that the detail mattered if you like even if it didn't, or take a decision that it is not worth analyzing the detail, maybe you just decide to let your focus point float around smoothley and as you say not expect so much, then just go on, the important thing to realize maybe is that the mind is the one that is to control the eyes, the eyes cannot move by themselves, they only can move out of the consequence that the mind is responsible for.
Found some quote about fear that I think could be worth sharing because it explains the dependencies to the seeing process maybe:
"The more you embody fear and the whole of this manipulated society globally is structured to make us fear, to make us have stress, to make us worry about tomorrow, and have guilt about yesterday, and forget about now."

So fear in it self does not cause myopia, but instead it is that fear causes us to forget about the now and the now is important in the seeing process, and also fear causes that it becomes more difficult for us to relax and relaxing is also as you know important in the seeing process.

So that is the dependencies.
hammer Wrote:Found some quote about fear that I think could be worth sharing because it explains the dependencies to the seeing process maybe:
"The more you embody fear and the whole of this manipulated society globally is structured to make us fear, to make us have stress, to make us worry about tomorrow, and have guilt about yesterday, and forget about now."

So fear in it self does not cause myopia, but instead it is that fear causes us to forget about the now and the now is important in the seeing process, and also fear causes that it becomes more difficult for us to relax and relaxing is also as you know important in the seeing process.

So that is the dependencies.

So, in other words, if you pay attention to the details in the now in a relaxed way then fear has no influence anylonger. Fear no longer matters. Thus if you do so, then you become immune to fear, at least when it comes to eyesight.
In fact (if you do so) the point that you look at then can be the retreat that your eyes can rest on without fear (thus avoid fear).
This is also why people in all times have been able to live with a lot of fear in their eyes.
That is conclusions of common sense, or what do you think ?
I have somewhat also proved to myself that it seems to be true.
I think that I shall softly shift focus in a relaxed way and be present in the now when I am doing this, then my eyesight drastically clears up and the improvement lasts rather long actually, maybe hours sometimes.
Then some days I have bad days and then my eyes are tensed, then there are often reasons why my eyes are tensed, for instance to much suger, too less relaxation, too much computers,
it is often pretty easy to figur out why, and the next day bad circumstances are gone and I can relax again, and then my eyesight improves a lot again, ups and downs.
Lords tips that your eyes shall feel soft when you shift focus is pretty good actually.
I take this also as a relaxation test.
If I can shift my eyes in a soft way (thus also feel that the eyes are relaxed) then my eyes are relaxed, otherwise I have to do something about it, relax the eyes some what more, avoid some food, or just take a break.
I also propose eye relaxation followed by eye arobics (S/N/W/E/NW/...) before you go to bed, then you will be much more relaxed in your eyes when you wake up in the morning.
I use to also do those relaxation exercises that Leo Angart teaches, and I feel like a fool when I do them, but my god they are really powerful and efficient.
That makes the chences better to repeat the clear flashes.
I am subconsciously very afraid that the strangers will grab me away from my mother again and blur-blind me with nasty eye goo. I relax when I realize that if I stay fixated on blur like everyone wanted me to do, then they won't come back and attack me again. When I have a flash of clear eyesight I enjoy it, but then the subconscious fear reasserts itself. It's a vicious (viscous?) circle.... but now I'm learning to understand it all, to laugh it off, to laugh at how dumb we alll are.... and to thank God for people like Dr. Bates and the scientific methods for overcoming our stupidity...
Smile Wink 8) O0
JMartinC4 Wrote:I am subconsciously very afraid that the strangers will grab me away from my mother again and blur-blind me with nasty eye goo. I relax when I realize that if I stay fixated on blur like everyone wanted me to do, then they won't come back and attack me again. When I have a flash of clear eyesight I enjoy it, but then the subconscious fear reasserts itself. It's a vicious (viscous?) circle.... but now I'm learning to understand it all, to laugh it off, to laugh at how dumb we alll are.... and to thank God for people like Dr. Bates and the scientific methods for overcoming our stupidity...
Smile Wink 8) O0
To counter all that subconscious crap, I say to myself, "They're not coming back. And we're not going back. I don't have to worry about it. And I don't have to stay on guard against it. I can relax now."
In one of Lord's posts regarding his incredible long clear flash in the street, at the end s/he mentions that the sky was 'overcast'. I have over the years also noticed and recorded that many if not most of my best outdoor clear vision events were when the sky was overcast. Now I'm thinking it has to do with there being no distracting point source(s) of light/glare.
Over the past few days I have been gaining more control and clearer eyesight by letting my mind follow my eyes - assuming that, now that I have better synchronized my two eyes, and relaxed the eye muscles and orbits, and realized that the eyes are now better pointed in one direction (previously each eye was pointed in a slightly different direction) while my mind was pointed or connected in a slightly askew direction and thus accepting blurry non-foveal visual input, I now hold my position and let my mind relax and try and reconnect with where my eyes are pointed. It works. It proves everything we've been saying about the Bates Methods is true, but with a new understanding of why they work and why it's true.
I was the other day at a museum of art.
Then I looked of course at the paintings there.
But, as I am also interested in eyesight I also looked at the faces of the other persons there while they watched the paintings and how their eyes looked like.
Then I noticed that they looked totally relaxed in their eyes while they looked at the details of the paintings,
like if they all forgot about both yesterday and tomorrow, and like expressions taken from a Bates schoolbook,
they were all captured in the now, and just watching the details of the beautiful art.
So if you see all details as pieces of art then you will relax, for instance pay attention to the shifting colours, the 3D shapes, and so on, then you realize that each detail tries to express it self in a beautiful language that all people can understand, and as Dave said the point broadcasts itself and you just need to pay attention to it in the present of now.
JMartinC4 Wrote:To counter all that subconscious crap, I say to myself, "They're not coming back. And we're not going back. I don't have to worry about it. And I don't have to stay on guard against it. I can relax now."

JMartinC4,
I think you are absolutely right JMartinC4, and I think also it is the platform from which you can start reach better vision, as you also gain the right vision attitude (forget about the past instead of the now).

Yesterday I tried to get a perfect clear flash in the evening dark. I looked at a red LED there in the dark.
I was about to give up and go to bed. It is hopeless I thought, I cannot get the light from the LED to become just one single point, instead the light from the LED was several scattered points, I try next day instead I thought to myself.
Then I thought maybe I should try JMarinC4Confused tips there, because I know you are a psychologist and might be worth try it at least.
Then it was amazing because when I said that quote (of yours) to myself (see the one above) then my eyesight improved such that I got almost perfect clear flash. It was very evident that the eyesight improved when I said it to myself.
I of course immediately thougt it was just a random coincidence.
So that is why I waited some time (2 minutes maybe) and the blur came once again.
Then I tried to say exactly the same quote to myself again, and guess what, the perfect clear flash happened once again, that is I managed to see the light from the LED as only one point with both eyes aligned to the point.
So there was evidently some dependency here that worked also for me.
What actually happens I think is that you transfer the subconscious from the past to be aligned with the now,
as the fear is gone the subconscious starts to operate in the now, and that is why the eyesight improves.
This thus works if you have guilt about yesterday, but I don't really know how the worry about tomorrow should be handled actually. I think though that you could think something like:
"I affect my future in the now", or something like that, what do you think ?
hammer Wrote:
JMartinC4 Wrote:JMartinC4, I think you are absolutely right JMartinC4, and I think also it is the platform from which you can start reach better vision, as you also gain the right vision attitude (forget about the past instead of the now).
Yesterday I tried to get a perfect clear flash in the evening dark. I looked at a red LED there in the dark. I was about to give up and go to bed. It is hopeless I thought, I cannot get the light from the LED to become just one single point, instead the light from the LED was several scattered points, I try next day instead I thought to myself. Then I thought maybe I should try JMarinC4Confused tips there, because I know you are a psychologist and might be worth try it at least.
Then it was amazing because when I said that quote (of yours) to myself (see the one above) then my eyesight improved such that I got almost perfect clear flash. It was very evident that the eyesight improved when I said it to myself. I of course immediately thougt it was just a random coincidence.
So that is why I waited some time (2 minutes maybe) and the blur came once again. Then I tried to say exactly the same quote to myself again, and guess what, the perfect clear flash happened once again, that is I managed to see the light from the LED as only one point with both eyes aligned to the point.
So there was evidently some dependency here that worked also for me. What actually happens I think is that you transfer the subconscious from the past to be aligned with the now, as the fear is gone the subconscious starts to operate in the now, and that is why the eyesight improves.
This thus works if you have guilt about yesterday, but I don't really know how the worry about tomorrow should be handled actually. I think though that you could think something like: "I affect my future in the now", or something like that, what do you think ?
Fascinating. Congratulations on momentarily attaining eyeball synchronicity, engaging the optic chiasm, (re)connecting your mind with your foveas, and unifying your visual system long enough to gain a sense of control. I agree it is incredible.
That said, I am not a psychologist. My Bachelor of Science in Psychology confers no such status on me. Also, my simple anti-fear self-afirmation statement is not a mantra. It was more like a one-time-thing and when the next opportunity arises I will probably come up with something completely different.
Development. I am redeveloping my visual system which was stunted during early development, and has been off-track ever since. Worse, each eye was stunted slightly differently. My mental development - the way I think, the method I use to concentrate and learn, was then also based on blur-fixation rather than clarity-concentration. And on an ununified visual system.
JMartinC4 and others interested,
I came to think about the Fourier transform again when you mentioned the optic chiasm, because the Fourier transform is holographic.
I mean imagine the eyes and the two halves of the world and how they connect to the brain:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.slidefinder.net/search/optic%20chiasm">http://www.slidefinder.net/search/optic%20chiasm</a><!-- m -->

Then this 4-point FFT is actually fitting very well in:
[Image: 4-pt-graph1.gif]

When it comes to the foveas the FFT fits completely in because the fovea information is sent redundantly to both brain hemispheres.
But when it comes to peripheral vision the out signals V(1) and V(2) is missing.
It is because the peripheral vision contains so much information that the brain must simplify processing it, it cannot afford to send all that information redundantly, because it must be fast,
because it is important to detect dangerous attacks and so on very fast.
For central vision though thus the information is complete, accurate and precise, and the processing is quite slow, but the fovea is small so time becomes no problem.
For peripheral vision thus the holographic complete view was halved (but it doesn't matter because every part contains the whole in it, as it is a holographic characteristic) and that halved view on the other hand results in a twice more blurry (fuzzier) view compared to if it shouldn't have been halved, so for peripheral vision it is a trade off between speed and blur,
and as you know, the peripheral vision is quite blurry. Smile

In this picture you can see the brain functions:
[Image: left_right_brain_xp.jpg]

For instance the holistic functions are very imortant, as the vision as a whole is holographic, like the universe also seems to be.
And as I wrote earlier, I found art is important, and guess what, they reside in the same brain hemisphere, uuuauauaua spoky.

If you are interested you should also watch this (Karl Pribram, The holographic brain):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHpTYs6GJhQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHpTYs6GJhQ</a><!-- m -->
hammer Wrote:JMartinC4 and others interested, I came to think about the Fourier transform again when you mentioned the optic chiasm, because the Fourier transform is holographic. I mean imagine the eyes and the two halves of the world and how they connect to the brain: Then this 4-point FFT is actually fitting very well in: When it comes to the foveas the FFT fits completely in because the fovea information is sent redundantly to both brain hemispheres. But when it comes to peripheral vision the out signals V(1) and V(2) is missing. It is because the peripheral vision contains so much information that the brain must simplify processing it, it cannot afford to send all that information redundantly, because it must be fast, because it is important to detect dangerous attacks and so on very fast. For central vision though thus the information is complete, accurate and precise, and the processing is quite slow, but the fovea is small so time becomes no problem. For peripheral vision thus the holographic complete view was halved (but it doesn't matter because every part contains the whole in it, as it is a holographic characteristic) and that halved view on the other hand results in a twice more blurry (fuzzier) view compared to if it shouldn't have been halved, so for peripheral vision it is a trade off between speed and blur, and as you know, the peripheral vision is quite blurry. Smile In this picture you can see the brain functions: For instance the holistic functions are very imortant, as the vision as a whole is holographic, like the universe also seems to be. And as I wrote earlier, I found art is important, and guess what, they reside in the same brain hemisphere, uuuauauaua spoky. If you are interested you should also watch this (Karl Pribram, The holographic brain):
Okay, hammer, here goes: I admire your efforts (I've studied math in college through Differential Equations, and scored quite well in every class. But can imaginary vector spaces be used to demonstrate the existence of God? Not really.) Trying to boil this (NVI) down to a mathematical formula is never going to work. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
That said, I think the Fourier transform is a great way to entertain the mathematical mnd on the subject of NVI. Here's why: The Fourier transform addresses Time and Motion(Waves).
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform</a><!-- m -->
"As with other Fourier transforms, there are various alternatives to the DFT for various applications, prominent among which are wavelets. The analog of the DFT is the discrete wavelet transform (DWT). From the point of view of time–frequency analysis, a key limitation of the Fourier transform is that it does not include location information, only frequency information, and thus has difficulty in representing transients. As wavelets have location as well as frequency, they are better able to represent location, at the expense of greater difficulty representing frequency. For details, see comparison of the discrete wavelet transform with the discrete Fourier transform"
JMartinC4 Wrote:
hammer Wrote:JMartinC4 and others interested, I came to think about the Fourier transform again when you mentioned the optic chiasm, because the Fourier transform is holographic. I mean imagine the eyes and the two halves of the world and how they connect to the brain: Then this 4-point FFT is actually fitting very well in: When it comes to the foveas the FFT fits completely in because the fovea information is sent redundantly to both brain hemispheres. But when it comes to peripheral vision the out signals V(1) and V(2) is missing. It is because the peripheral vision contains so much information that the brain must simplify processing it, it cannot afford to send all that information redundantly, because it must be fast, because it is important to detect dangerous attacks and so on very fast. For central vision though thus the information is complete, accurate and precise, and the processing is quite slow, but the fovea is small so time becomes no problem. For peripheral vision thus the holographic complete view was halved (but it doesn't matter because every part contains the whole in it, as it is a holographic characteristic) and that halved view on the other hand results in a twice more blurry (fuzzier) view compared to if it shouldn't have been halved, so for peripheral vision it is a trade off between speed and blur, and as you know, the peripheral vision is quite blurry. Smile In this picture you can see the brain functions: For instance the holistic functions are very imortant, as the vision as a whole is holographic, like the universe also seems to be. And as I wrote earlier, I found art is important, and guess what, they reside in the same brain hemisphere, uuuauauaua spoky. If you are interested you should also watch this (Karl Pribram, The holographic brain):
Okay, hammer, here goes: I admire your efforts (I've studied math in college through Differential Equations, and scored quite well in every class. But can imaginary vector spaces be used to demonstrate the existence of God? Not really.) Trying to boil this (NVI) down to a mathematical formula is never going to work. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
That said, I think the Fourier transform is a great way to entertain the mathematical mnd on the subject of NVI. Here's why: The Fourier transform addresses Time and Motion(Waves).
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform</a><!-- m -->
"As with other Fourier transforms, there are various alternatives to the DFT for various applications, prominent among which are wavelets. The analog of the DFT is the discrete wavelet transform (DWT). From the point of view of time–frequency analysis, a key limitation of the Fourier transform is that it does not include location information, only frequency information, and thus has difficulty in representing transients. As wavelets have location as well as frequency, they are better able to represent location, at the expense of greater difficulty representing frequency. For details, see comparison of the discrete wavelet transform with the discrete Fourier transform"

JMartinC4,
I get what you mean, my thinking more suits some kind of a simplified conceptual level to avoid getting into too complicated scenarios of reasonings. I want to keep things simple, otherwise I have failed, I use to think.
I think it concerns this NVI also.

That is why I don't descibe the mathematical formulas as such.
Instead I just say that there is a holographic characteristic that is:
"Every part contains the whole"
The Fast Fourier can be expressed in small buildingblocks (butterflies), that means that it is also fractional.
And as you know much of the details in the world is fractional (for instance a snowflake).
So that is why holofractional is a actually a better denotion than holographic.

Now, you say that the FFT contains no location. I don't really understand.
For instance each point on the retina (rods, cones) is actually points in the FFT in some way.
So the location is just the same as how we see location through our eyes.
In my 4-point FFT in my last post thus there were just two points (to keep it very simple) in each eye that were going through the optic nerve and optic chiasm to the brain. I think like it is two points on which light is reflected and the two reflected light beams then travels through the lense, these light beams hits the retina as still two points (but mirrored), then continues into the optic nerve, optic chiasm, then reaches the brain.
So I talk about the connection from the eyes to the brain, and I am not talking about god here in this post (even if I have mentioned it in another context).

What I wanted to show was how the optic chiasm is put in this context.
I am sorry if I am going to far and not keep to the subject, but I thought it was interesting to share anyway.

Also, I definitely could be wrong.
hammer Wrote:JMartinC4, I get what you mean, my thinking more suits some kind of a simplified conceptual level to avoid getting into too complicated scenarios of reasonings. I want to keep things simple, otherwise I have failed, I use to think. I think it concerns this NVI also. That is why I don't descibe the mathematical formulas as such. Instead I just say that there is a holographic characteristic that is: "Every part contains the whole" The Fast Fourier can be expressed in small buildingblocks (butterflies), that means that it is also fractional. And as you know much of the details in the world is fractional (for instance a snowflake). So that is why holofractional is a actually a better denotion than holographic.
Now, you say that the FFT contains no location. I don't really understand. For instance each point on the retina (rods, cones) is actually points in the FFT in some way. So the location is just the same as how we see location through our eyes.
In my 4-point FFT in my last post thus there were just two points (to keep it very simple) in each eye that were going through the optic nerve and optic chiasm to the brain. I think like it is two points on which light is reflected and the two reflected light beams then travels through the lense, these light beams hits the retina as still two points (but mirrored), then continues into the optic nerve, optic chiasm, then reaches the brain. So I talk about the connection from the eyes to the brain, and I am not talking about god here in this post (even if I have mentioned it in another context). What I wanted to show was how the optic chiasm is put in this context. I am sorry if I am going to far and not keep to the subject, but I thought it was interesting to share anyway. Also, I definitely could be wrong.

hammer, why do you want to go down this mathematical path? Do you think it will lead to normal eyesight? I do not. If it would, the so-called scientists (I call them 'so-called' because they don't seem to be doing real science regarding nearsightedness) who do this for a living and have been doing it (albeit wrongly) for 100+ years, would have discovered it already.
JMartinC4 Wrote:
hammer Wrote:JMartinC4, I get what you mean, my thinking more suits some kind of a simplified conceptual level to avoid getting into too complicated scenarios of reasonings. I want to keep things simple, otherwise I have failed, I use to think. I think it concerns this NVI also. That is why I don't descibe the mathematical formulas as such. Instead I just say that there is a holographic characteristic that is: "Every part contains the whole" The Fast Fourier can be expressed in small buildingblocks (butterflies), that means that it is also fractional. And as you know much of the details in the world is fractional (for instance a snowflake). So that is why holofractional is a actually a better denotion than holographic.
Now, you say that the FFT contains no location. I don't really understand. For instance each point on the retina (rods, cones) is actually points in the FFT in some way. So the location is just the same as how we see location through our eyes.
In my 4-point FFT in my last post thus there were just two points (to keep it very simple) in each eye that were going through the optic nerve and optic chiasm to the brain. I think like it is two points on which light is reflected and the two reflected light beams then travels through the lense, these light beams hits the retina as still two points (but mirrored), then continues into the optic nerve, optic chiasm, then reaches the brain. So I talk about the connection from the eyes to the brain, and I am not talking about god here in this post (even if I have mentioned it in another context). What I wanted to show was how the optic chiasm is put in this context. I am sorry if I am going to far and not keep to the subject, but I thought it was interesting to share anyway. Also, I definitely could be wrong.

hammer, why do you want to go down this mathematical path? Do you think it will lead to normal eyesight? I do not. If it would, the so-called scientists (I call them 'so-called' because they don't seem to be doing real science regarding nearsightedness) who do this for a living and have been doing it (albeit wrongly) for 100+ years, would have discovered it already.

JMartinC4, it is good that you question me.

The answer to your first question is:
As I have said I am not so interested in the mathematics as such.
Instead I want to in some way prove that the vision functions according to the holographic principles.
Let us take an example:
Let us assume that you store some information in one part of the brain, for instance some object that you have seen.
Then let us assume that there is a damage to that very memory location in the brain, such that the stored information about the object is destroyed.
Now, this would have been very bad since you then would have forgotten everything about that object, might have been your girlfriend Big Grin .
But, as the memory in the brain is holographic the memory location as such is not so important, because every part contains the whole.
So if the memory in the brain is holographic then the brain can fortunately restore the contents that was lost in the memory, despite that it was lost, because the brain can derive it out of some other memory location instead (as it contains the whole).

The second advantage is also that the brain can rearrange information in the memory in a very efficient way (tidy) such that for instance the memory becomes faster, because the stored information does not depend on location. This is done while you sleep.

Okay, now to the eyesight.
If for instance you forget about the foveas, that is bad right, might happen due to fear for instance where you forget about the now, then the brain/subconscious (according to the holographic principles) tries to restore that information in the fovea by replacing it with something else from another location. So the brain thinks that everything is normal, but it is not.
Because something has gone wrong such that what replaces the information in the foveas instead is some information that belonged to the peripheral field of vision, it is very likely that the replaced information comes from the peripheral as the foveas is very very small right, and as I showed you in the last posts the peripheral field of vision is designed to be fast at the cost of lower resolution, and thus the foveas were replaced with low resolution info, thus the replaced info might be right, but the replaced info has lower resolution, the brain/mind thinks it is normal, because it is unaware of the foveas, but the vision system (and eyes) can no longer synchronize, since the vision system (eyes) depend on high resolution info in the foveas as a reference to get synchronized to.
Then the whole visual system is getting out of sync, collapses, then more info needs to be replaced due to that it was fallen out of sync, a little bit more info needs to replaced and so on and so on, until it seems that totally hopless that you cannot even take off your glasses.
That is what I tried to explain, and I think you JMartinC4 also figured it out and that was what you also tried to explain.

The same happens if you stare at a point, then the subconscious gets more and more unaware of the info in the point, then the replacement algorithms sets in to replace the info in an endless spiral that causes the point finally to disappear, and the vision system also collapses in this case, that is why you get nearsighted. You must use the foveas and that means that the information in the foveas must change dynamically such that the replacement algorithms doesn't set in too long at least.

The cure thus is to relax, learn to forget about fear and tune in to the now when centralizing your focus and when paying attention to the details, and use your foveas, because you need to use the high resolution information that is processed in the foveas, it should be easy to reprogram the mind because this information from the foveas is actually redundantly sent to both brain hemispheres, this redundancy transmission from foveas to the brain also shows that evolution has ranked that it is very important that the info from the foveas is reaching the brain, because otherwise the vision system collapses. I guarantee you that you see the difference if you start using the redundant fovea information. You must clearly be able to distinguish between high resolution info from the central vision field and the peripheral fuzzier quicker surroundings. Also you need to find a meditative approach and feel holistic oneness with the nature, humans and universe.

The answer to your second question is: Yes, I actually think so, but regarding the formulas as such, dump them if you don't need them, I don't think they are needed in this context anymore for me at least, it was only the star to follow initially for me.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now