Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repeating clear flashes
@hammer: Okay, thanks. Now I think I understand you better. Brilliant. A nice restatement of many of my similar ideas. I believe you and I are on the same wavelength, so to speak. Has your eyesight been gradually improving, and does it seem that you are gaining more and more control over those improvements? Mine has, and I am. I had a further insight today:
Because of the unsymmetrical pseudo-foveas, it seems probable that the following occurs, all at a subconscious level:
1. Each eye has a slightly different blur level;
2. The optic chiasm no longer functions correctly;
3. Each eye begins pointing in a slightly different direction;
4. The mind feels disconnected and doesn't know what to do, and in response to other stimuli (sounds/sensations/smells) ends up accepting/fixating on blur in order to think/concentrate and is itself then pointed in a slightly different direction from either eye;
5. The face/head feels disconnected and ends up mediating between the mind and the eyes, and pointed in a slightly askew direction from any of them;
6. The body then also feels disconnected and also ends up pointed in a slightly askew direction from all of them.
The Bates Methods begin the reunification/reorientation process for all the parts of the visual system.
If I had been taught these things when I was diagnosed as nearsighted, instead of being saddled with magic lenses, then I probably could have gradually corrected my own positioning, reactivated my optic chiasm, reunified my visual system and reconnected my mind with my foveas.
JMartinC4 Wrote:@hammer: Okay, thanks. Now I think I understand you better. Brilliant. A nice restatement of many of my similar ideas. I believe you and I are on the same wavelength, so to speak. Has your eyesight been gradually improving, and does it seem that you are gaining more and more control over those improvements? Mine has, and I am. I had a further insight today:
Because of the unsymmetrical pseudo-foveas, it seems probable that the following occurs, all at a subconscious level:
1. Each eye has a slightly different blur level;
2. The optic chiasm no longer functions correctly;
3. Each eye begins pointing in a slightly different direction;
4. The mind feels disconnected and doesn't know what to do, and in response to other stimuli (sounds/sensations/smells) ends up accepting/fixating on blur in order to think/concentrate and is itself then pointed in a slightly different direction from either eye;
5. The face/head feels disconnected and ends up mediating between the mind and the eyes, and pointed in a slightly askew direction from any of them;
6. The body then also feels disconnected and also ends up pointed in a slightly askew direction from all of them.
The Bates Methods begin the reunification/reorientation process for all the parts of the visual system.
If I had been taught these things when I was diagnosed as nearsighted, instead of being saddled with magic lenses, then I probably could have gradually corrected my own positioning, reactivated my optic chiasm, reunified my visual system and reconnected my mind with my foveas.

JMartinC4,
It is very difficult to measure the vision improvement,
because you actually need to measure some mean value of the vision status over some longer time.
For instance in signal processing they talk about the mean square error (MSE),
and it is a measure of the mean signal error over a longer time.
If you have such a MSE value you can easily see in real time if there is an improvement going on.
So what I have to do is to estimate this mean value in my head and of course it becomes all about feelings,
unfortunately the mind becomes involved, how tired I seem to be over time in the eyes,
if I can stand reading text without getting tired and so on, there is a lot of aspects that defines this improvement.

Okay, now I feel that I have such an improvement and I also feel that I have more control over the improvement.
I also have more stable improvement in comparison to the amount of clear flashes.
So I think we have very similar improvement status, if I have understod you right.
But, I have quite long way still to go before I can be satisfied with my clarity.
What I have seen is that my eyesight might clear up rather drastically after I have relaxed, and the improvement seems to last,
yes, I am not kidding, it really lasts.
The next day the blur floor might be worse on the other hand, so it is ups and downs really.
There is no magic formula that can take you very fast to perfect clarity in the long run, at least not for me, it is a slow process,
I think some people can get fast progress but then it is due to some abnormal spasm in the ciliar muscle, this is not the case for me,
In my case I have to resynchronize my foveas, I have to relax and use my foveas, so I just say to myself "relax, use your foveas", I will try this simple technique from now on and see how it turns out.
I also have a job with very much near work, and I have a goal that I shall be able to work without the glasses,
and if I only can succeed with this then the progress will speed up very much,
I think I soon will be there actually, I do not use my glasses more than at work and when I drive,
and that is a big step forward for me actually. It is quite a freedom actually,
and I don't have the problem with lenses that can hurt either, since I don't wear lenses at all.
My nigh vision has also improved by the way, for some reason, might be due to my increased awareness of how I feel in general.

I think it is also good that we have seen the problem from two perspectives and that we actually have also seen the same problems and how we can deal with them.

Thanks for your efforts JMartinC4 !

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download