MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
pinhole glasses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pinhole glasses
i have a question. Does wearing pinhole glasses help you see better or improve your eyes by relieving the strain?
pinhole glasses arent really good to help you to see.I still consider them crutches because they really arent used to treat eyesight.
Mechanics of the pinhole.
you see from the below image that for healthy eyes all the light is focused on the retina if you had an unhealthy or myopic eyes you would have light scattered all over the place and it isnt properly focused on the retina.
[Image: cataractbase.png]
the pinhole glasses function is purely to concentrate the scattered light properly onto the retina.
I don't know if or how pinhole glasses work - I bought a pair decades ago, but never used them, and I'm glad I didn't because I agree they probably do nothing to permanently improve nearsightedness. What I think they do is force light rays onto more cones than rods in such a way that the person is then able to move their attention onto those cones and actually see a bit better for it. Whoopdedoo. The person learns nothing about how to control their visual system.
However, I also wish people would stop using these over-simplified eye diagrams. They are useless and misleading.
Zulfadhli Wrote:pinhole glasses arent really good to help you to see.I still consider them crutches because they really arent used to treat eyesight.
Mechanics of the pinhole.
you see from the below image that for healthy eyes all the light is focused on the retina if you had an unhealthy or myopic eyes you would have light scattered all over the place and it isnt properly focused on the retina.
[Image: cataractbase.png]
the pinhole glasses function is purely to concentrate the scattered light properly onto the retina.
so does this work if i cover all the holes around my eyes and leave one in the middle and if i can still see clearly does that works?
I had bought pinhole glasses some 10 years ago, worn them a few times, after wearing had pain in the eyes. Luckily i haven't used them since then.

kevin913 Wrote:so does this work if i cover all the holes around my eyes and leave one in the middle and if i can still see clearly does that works?
I think, you'll be able to see clearly only at some one certain distance (for example - at a the far point only, and not at the near point) with these glasses then.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now