MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Perfect Sight Without Glasses - Bates Book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Sight Without Glasses - Bates Book
I read on http://www.visionsofjoy.org that Emily Lierman, Bates re-published Perfect Sight Without Glasses by Dr. Bates in 1940 and added a new chapter to it, teaching the Steps to the Bates Method. Anyone know the name of this chapter, the Steps... I can only find the 1920 book on the web... and all chapters look the same as the original book.
This is interesting, I have worn glasses since I was 15 years old, I really dislike them, I hope to see with my own natural eyes, I have researched a lot without success.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now