MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Why and how to record vision improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why and how to record vision improvement
Though, I am practising from a long time, and is near to permanent relaxation, I am familiar with the prescription terms like 20/20 's meaning.
But will anyone please make me clear :
1). Why should I record my improvement.
2). How to record it properly.
3) I get a lot of clear flashes daily. Should I count them...
Expecting a flood of posts in answer.

handa_yar
handa_yar Wrote:Though, I am practising from a long time, and is near to permanent relaxation, I am familiar with the prescription terms like 20/20 's meaning.
But will anyone please make me clear :
1). Why should I record my improvement.
2). How to record it properly.
3) I get a lot of clear flashes daily. Should I count them...
Expecting a flood of posts in answer.

handa_yar

If you count clear flashes your subconscious will believe that a clear flash is something rare, unnatural and out of your control.
Instead I count how often I feel strain in my eyes, in my face and how it interconnects to strain in my whole body.
I count to less relaxation.
I also count too much sugar, oil, wheat, to less vegetables.
And so on, thus I am really good at being aware of how I feel in my eyes and my body !
You thus need to count exceptions from what actually produces the improvements, and try to bring that count down in order to increase the source of improvement.
It is not so intresting how good you see on some scale, for instance if you have reached 20/20 vision or not, because you measure a consequence.
The scale measurement value itself does not generate the eyesight improvement, you need to concentrate on the source of the improvements instead.

If you really want to find out how good you see you can measure your eysight at home with the chart, but you I have found that it is too unreliable actually,
for instance the measurement depends too much on how much light there is in the room and how much blur you accept in order to read.
I mean you might be able to read, but it could still be very blurry right.
Instead I look at a light source in the dark and notice how much it scatters. Is it much scattering then I know that I have a lot to do to relax and become more healthier.
If it doesn't scatter then I know that I am in balance and in harmony.
So this not only imroves eyesight, it also imroves your overall health, you do not get ill so often anymore, you do not get stress diseases, and so on, it is thus a holistic approach,
you also gets stronger mentally. You feel much more relaxed. You can watch yourself in the mirror and see if you look more relaxed in your eyes, the eyes shall become pulled backwards,
actually thus becomes a little smaller, your blinking shall be more relaxed like a butterfly, the eyelids doesn't have to close entirely when you blink,
and your face shall thus look more relaxed and beautiful.
Thanks Hammer for curing my confusion.
I also find it a better option to count the events when I stare. Since then I can reduce the source of stress. But I thought it may be encouraging to know how many times in the day my eyes were working normally. Since during a day when I am not getting, I can consciously remember that my eyes are getting improvement by reminding the clear flashes.

Anyway, I think that it would be better to record and write how I got the clear flash. I think that is the reason how writing a blog about vision improvement is beneficial for me and my readers...

What you say about it..
:Smile Wink
Handa yar
handa_yar Wrote:Thanks Hammer for curing my confusion.
I also find it a better option to count the events when I stare. Since then I can reduce the source of stress. But I thought it may be encouraging to know how many times in the day my eyes were working normally. Since during a day when I am not getting, I can consciously remember that my eyes are getting improvement by reminding the clear flashes.

Anyway, I think that it would be better to record and write how I got the clear flash. I think that is the reason how writing a blog about vision improvement is beneficial for me and my readers...

What you say about it..
:Smile Wink
Handa yar

If I am not getting at it I use to go on with my perfect visual habits as if nothing had happened, because I have learnt how to see with good visual habits, so I just carry on, then the blur disappears sooner or later again.
So I don't count if there is blur, but if I have clarity I count the blur.
By doing this the blur has no chance to manifest.

Do you have a blog or did I misunderstand you ?
You are from India right, do you know if some yoga helps out NVI, like Hatha yoga maybe ?
I actually think about starting with some yoga instead of doing this Bates that often.
I cannot go on just doing Bates in the long run if the progress continues to be as slow as it is now for me.
Because I have heard that some said that it is via motion in yoga that you can get the awareness of the now.
So then you've got the 1st part, the 2nd part is learning to synchronize the eyes also with Bates maybe, then 3rd step would be improved vision ? Yes it would. Smile
Hi hammer,

I got ur point and is awaring myself to ponder over the events when I stare most. Like when doing some extra work in office and some other home chores.
I would keep this post short sorry since I am not getting enough time for writing (replying frm mobile),
Yes, these days, I can produce clear flash only on the basis of some breathing excercises called pranayam (the ancient indian yoga).
check this video <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOtOJLO2GE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOtOJLO2GE</a><!-- m -->

This yogi called Baba Ramdev has emerged. As a bridge between the ancient Yoga and the modern life. Following this technique, this anulom vilom pranayam, one is able to relax by breathing , and cure eyesight .Ramdev has done that to many people in India and I have tested it on myself. Infact, Ramdev has given. Yoga techniques to cure almost every disease .
I am very sure you can be cured by it. I am now practicing
Hi hammer,

I got ur point and is awaring myself to ponder over the events when I stare most. Like when doing some extra work in office and some other home chores.
I would keep this post short sorry since I am not getting enough time for writing (replying frm mobile),
Yes, these days, I can produce clear flash only on the basis of some breathing excercises called pranayam (the ancient indian yoga).
check this video <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOtOJLO2GE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOtOJLO2GE</a><!-- m -->

This yogi called Baba Ramdev has emerged. As a bridge between the ancient Yoga and the modern life. Following this technique, this anulom vilom pranayam, one is able to relax by breathing , and cure eyesight .Ramdev has done that to many people in India and I have tested it on myself. Infact, Ramdev has given. Yoga techniques to cure almost every disease .
I am very sure you can be cured by it. I am now practicing the same. But learning Bates also. Both works for me. Check my latest posts in success stories

Bye for now
Here are some basic things I think need to be recorded; a chart could be made (in Excel for instance) with headers and space to fill in the answers each time for those that change.
1. Are you left- or right-handed (or both)?
2. Which is your dominant eye - right or left (or neither)?
3. Which is your worse-visioned eye - right or left (or neither)?
4. What did you observe with more clarity? Was it in motion, stationary, or both?
5. Were you in motion, stationary, or both?
6. How long did the clear vision flash or event last - less than a second? 1-3 seconds? 3-5 seconds? 5-10 seconds?
10-20 seconds? 20-30 seconds? less than a minute? ... etcetera.
7. Was the vision clear in both eyes? If so, was it simultaneously clear? If not, which eye was clear or cleared first?
8. Date? Day of Week? Time of day?
9. Were you outdoors or indoors? Exact location?
10. If outdoors, what was the weather like? What was the sky like? (clear; cloudy; overcast; etc.)
11. If indoors, what were the lighting conditions? (overhead flourescent; table lamp; etc.)
12. What was going on around you during the clear flash/event?
13. Any significant thoughts/sounds/sensations/etcetera before, during or after the clear flash/event?
14. Did you employ any particular Bates Methods?
handa_yar Wrote:Hi hammer,

I am very sure you can be cured by it. I am now practicing the same. But learning Bates also. Both works for me. Check my latest posts in success stories

Bye for now

Thank you so much Handa yar,
I didn't know about that method. I realized now that it is an amazing method that is very simple and beautiful. I definitely will try it out.
"you learn to control the mind by learning to breath", yes, that is exactly what is needed here.
Third eye is also exactly what I think is beneficial to prepare for synchronizing the eyes.
Vision needs A LOT of oxygen, if I remember right I think it is 20% of the air you breath that goes to the vision.
And this technique is also a holistic method that is exactly what is needed since the vision/brain works on the basis of holographic quantum principals. For instance the causes to some autoimmune diseases are unknown because thay are hidden in these holistic clouds, because within it every part contains the whole, so the cause cannot be located to some special part of the body, thus the cause has no location. Thus you can cure for instance diabetes with the anulom vilom pranayam. You may realize that I know what I am talking about, that is not so many on this forum that understand me, but I think it is the world view of the western world that is rather clueless about the holistic views.
Smile
Thanks Jmartin,
that was what I was really looking for. I have observed these things affect the clear flashes frequency. Since I usually got clear flashes of vision at the similar situations and places or when I often returning to my room after doing some breathing excercises in the park in morning.

>> Hammer, pleasure here. I have learned lot here and its in our common benefit to share our experiences. I learned Bates alongwith these pranayams because I was a lot anxious. Whole the day. So I needed something that I can follow for whole day. Breathing cured my anxiety and Bates method gave techniques that I used to cure my incorrect habits though still improving.

Hammer, I would suggest you to attend a 15 days camp in kankhal, India. For learning pranayams of vision improvement. U will get a lot to learn here. I can help about that.
handa_yar Wrote:Thanks Jmartin, that was what I was really looking for. I have observed these things affect the clear flashes frequency. Since I usually got clear flashes of vision at the similar situations and places or when I often returning to my room after doing some breathing excercises in the park in morning. ...
Wow. Excellent. Look at what we just learned, and it is as true for me as it is for you and probably for everyone who has made the effort and taken the time to try and make some systematic record of their clear flashes: They tend to happen best or more frequently or more prolonged under certain specific environmental conditions/situations/times. That is a significant observation. It negates somewhat the contention that vision is merely static or person-specific. It also (unfortunately for some but not for real truth-seekers) demonstrates that simply performing the Bates Methods is not enough - because there must be some sort of interaction going on with surrounding conditions which must be accounted for and taken into consideration in learning to see better.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now