MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Amblyopia and Bates' squint exercises

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amblyopia and Bates' squint exercises
Bates relates how he cured a woman with amblopia by getting her to pull all manner of funny squints. I'd love to know more about how he got her to manage this as I can't make the divergent ones needed.

I can however see detail and read a bit with my bad eye. The improvement I'm making is unfortunately causing me to see double sometimes-but this is because I'm beginnning to use my it more and the brain is being forced to process more signal from it!!

I've also felt strange sensations (subtle, nothing concrete) in one hemisphere of my brain. Something has definitely been shook up with just a little sunning, palming and swinging Smile
How can I begin exercising if I have never exercised before? I am 18 years old and I want to start exercising. I am not obese but I feel if I do not have exercise in my life, I could become that way. BUT! I have no idea where to start! I don't want to join a gym: I would feel very intimidated by all of the other patrons. I just don't know where to start!
Interesting results for sway1's experiences.
The palming, swinging is relaxing and activating, integrating the brain hemispheres getting the eyes moving normal.
Practice some central-fixation, shifting. See Davids articles on shifting, details.

Read 'Better Eyesight Magazine', 'The Cure of imperfect sight without glasses' by Dr. Bates.
See the Phoria, directional swings with and without the bead string and other treatments for strabismus in Thomas Quackenbush and Janet, Carina Goodrich's books

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now