MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
is this true?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this true?
i found this video on yourtube about beyond 20/20 check it out and tell e if it works for you. first tie i tried it it seems to clear up my vision alot and after like 10 mins my eyes started to blur again.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fx03semo0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fx03semo0</a><!-- m -->
I like it. I agree with you - good initial results (he does say to do it for a few weeks). I'm going to combine his finger techniques with my 360 deg Bates Long Swing to equalize eye dominance and see what happens.

Here's what I posted under the video:
This guy is simultaneously finding and using his foveas, activating his optic chiasm, and equalizing his eye dominance. This natural ability has gotten out of whack. It's not 'spiritual' - it's science. The 'tentacles' are called cones and rods. They are concentrated in the symmetrically located foveas (which are 100% cones) in the center of the maculas which are slightly above and to the outside of the retinal centers where the optic nerves exit and crossover at the optic chiasm.

Myopia ('closed eye' from ancient Greek) is primarily an alignment, eye dominance, timing, and stress problem. If it was anything else, no one could even temporarily improve their eyesight by these and other non-invasive methods.
kevin913 Wrote:i found this video on yourtube about beyond 20/20 check it out and tell e if it works for you. first tie i tried it it seems to clear up my vision alot and after like 10 mins my eyes started to blur again.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fx03semo0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fx03semo0</a><!-- m -->

There is a similar method called the three cups accomodation method.
I find it interesting that it's working so well for him, but I think this method goes directly against what Bates taught. For one thing, this exercise requires staring at one point for several minutes. Furthermore, he says to try to focus on your finger, which means purposely diffusing by trying to focus clearly with your peripheral vision.

When you have perfect vision, if you try this, your finger should be very blurry. I know this because I remember when I had perfect vision and saw blurry double images in my peripheral vision all the time. Now that I have myopia, if I hold my finger in front of my face, the images look almost clear. This is because my eyes can't relax enough to focus far away and are locked into near focus all the time.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding him, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not going to do this.
JMartinC4 Wrote:I like it. I agree with you - good initial results (he does say to do it for a few weeks). I'm going to combine his finger techniques with my 360 deg Bates Long Swing to equalize eye dominance and see what happens.
This guy is simultaneously finding and using his foveas, activating his optic chiasm, and equalizing his eye dominance. This natural ability has gotten out of whack. It's not 'spiritual' - it's science. The 'tentacles' are called cones and rods. They are concentrated in the symmetrically located foveas (which are 100% cones) in the center of the maculas which are slightly above and to the outside of the retinal centers where the optic nerves exit and crossover at the optic chiasm.
Myopia ('closed eye' from ancient Greek) is primarily an alignment, eye dominance, timing, and stress problem. If it was anything else, no one could even temporarily improve their eyesight by these and other non-invasive methods.
hammer Wrote:
kevin913 Wrote:i found this video on yourtube about beyond 20/20 check it out and tell e if it works for you. first tie i tried it it seems to clear up my vision alot and after like 10 mins my eyes started to blur again.
There is a similar method called the three cups accomodation method.
A few things more:
I have recently become aware that most people with normal eyesight have their better eye as their dominant eye - and I have confirmed this with a number of people. Yet I have also confirmed with many myopes who wear their lenses constantly, that their worse eye is dominant (they were all unaware of this). Some quick research found that myopes with significantly different blur levels in the two eyes are overwhelmingly worse eye dominant. Yet myopes like me, and I believe others like me, who have been going without our prescription lenses for years if not decades find that we are better eye dominant - like those with more normal eyesight.
What that indicates to me is that opticians are overprescribing the lens for the worse eye - which is confusing the minds of those who wear their lenses continuously, so that the dominance switches over to the worse eye which because of the overprescription the mind believes is the better eye.
This makes sense. Also, they may be rushing the exam: the non-dominant eye needs more time to adjust to seeing clearly, and they're not giving it that, so they over-prescribe. The difference between my dominant stronger right eye and weaker left eye is decreasing, but still there. I naturally lead with my right eye which always leaps to the forefront. I can lead with my left eye, but I have to to give it a second or so.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now