MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to incorporate good habits into daily life?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to incorporate good habits into daily life?
I have practised using good vision habits such as shifting when i am conciously remembering to do it. I think i am doing it right because i can feel my eyes relaxing.

however, during the fast, endless action that is daily life, i always revert to my old habits. During periods of the day I will remember and start practising good habits but then when i forget or if something else important is taking up my attention, i revert to bad habits.

How do i ingrain these habits into my subconcious mind?
Hi Determined

Check out iblindness blog
Stay aware, and keep practicing the good habits until they become your normal way of seeing. If the bad habits are well-established, it may take a while to unearth them and replace them, but keep at it.
Ask yourself at different points during the day, "Am I using my eyes in a relaxed way? Or am I straining?" Ask yourself during specific tasks: "Am I aware of what I'm looking at? Or am I stuck in my own head right now?" After some repetition you'll find that you ask yourself these questions more and more often.
Eventually you won't even have to ask yourself the questions because you'll be constantly aware of whether or not your eyes are relaxed - by then, seeing in a relaxed way will have become a priority in your life.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now