MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dislike for certain colors due to unhappy experiences

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike for certain colors due to unhappy experiences
Today I was re-sorting through the Original Antique Better Eyesight Magazine pages that David mailed me for free. It is rare in my life for people to do nice things like this without expecting payment and this gift affected me in a very positive way.
I noticed that he separated the magazine years by pink papers. I often buy stick up post notes when writing and avoid the pink colors because of a disllike, aversion to pink due to working for 2 women in South San Francisco for 5 years. They were very cruel. I worked 6 am to 3:30 pm, then back at 5.00 P.M. then back at 10:00 P.M. and on call every day, night, 7 days week. Also lived there. The ladies sat in the office and discussed soap operas while I did 95% of the work in the 68 hotel. This included cleaning up blood… when the maid refused to clean a room, being security, emergency first aid, janitor, doing additional maid work, maintenance, carpet, paint... I finally ended up quitting when they started placing violent people released form mental hospitals around my room. They were trying to get me to go along with embezzlement, theft.., stating I was too honest. I quit due to fear of my safety. They were sending me to the bank, and would not count the money correct in front of me. I developed a stress condition from that job. The manager that gave me so much trouble-her favorite color was pink. For years I could not use articles with the color pink; Toothbrush, stick up notes…

Today I ran out of stick up notes, but have tons of the pink ones that are also supplied in the pack with the other colors. As I was going through the Better Eyesight Magazine pages I saw the pink paper and realized I can use one of ‘Kind-Hearted David’s’ pink pages to create stickup notes. This broke the negative mental thought of pink associated with those horrible employers. I can now use the pink notes in the pack with a positive mind, feeling!
Color Treatment, release of negative emotions is used in Natural Eyesight Improvement Schools to activate, relax, correct function of parts of the brain, brain hemispheres. This improves the vision.
Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.
I would be surprised if KateDaring52 isn't a bot - the bland inappropriate 'response' seems canned, and the embedded link is an ad.
Thanks for an excellent and insightful post, clarknight. I don't have any similar color phobias, but did have to overcome a slight spider/ant/creepycrawly phobia which definitely helped my eyesight.
Hey, alright!
Hello!
I've never thought about somewhat of a color phobia before your post it was quite curious to think over. Thanks a lot for sharing it!
Practice with the eyes open looking at a rainbow chart..., one color at a time. For each color also remember, imagine it in the mind with eyes closed. Notice that each color has its own frequency, activates certain types, levels of energy, relaxation, and even different feelings.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now