MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A little improvement!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little improvement!
I went from
Right Eye: -4.00
Left Eye: -2.25

To
Right eye:-3.50
Left eye:-2.50

Why did it improve and deteriote at the same time??
Do you work on getting the vision in the left and right eyes equal? Switching, shifting on objects at different distances with no glasses. See my other posts for switching. This is only practice to get the vision equal. Don’t over do it as a constant exercise. See David's directions in his latest Blog post about the true natural way the eyes work.
Also; its best to get reduced 20/40 eyeglass lenses with the lenses in the left and right eyes equal and the lowest strength (use the weakest eyeglass strength of the two eyes for both eyeglass lenses) and both lenses reduced to 20/40. Be sure is safe for driving...
Uneven eyeglass lense strength in the left and right eyes keep the brain, left and right hemispheres, eye muscles unbalanced, strained, prevents vision improvement.

Also; check your vision yourself at home with a eyechart. Sometimes vision at the doctor’s office is temporarily less clear, especially when testing the eyes in those machines, being pressured to hurry. This prevents many natural movements of the eyes, head, neck, body. The patient is then prescribed a too strong, incorrect prescription that causes more vision impairment.
clarknight Wrote:Do you work on getting the vision in the left and right eyes equal? Switching, shifting on objects at different distances with no glasses. See my other posts for switching. This is only practice to get the vision equal. Don’t over do it as a constant exercise. See David's directions in his latest Blog post about the true natural way the eyes work.
Also; its best to get reduced 20/40 eyeglass lenses with the lenses in the left and right eyes equal and the lowest strength (use the weakest eyeglass strength of the two eyes for both eyeglass lenses) and both lenses reduced to 20/40. Be sure is safe for driving...
Uneven eyeglass lense strength in the left and right eyes keep the brain, left and right hemispheres, eye muscles unbalanced, strained, prevents vision improvement.

Also; check your vision yourself at home with a eyechart. Sometimes vision at the doctor’s office is temporarily less clear, especially when testing the eyes in those machines, being pressured to hurry. This prevents many natural movements of the eyes, head, neck, body. The patient is then prescribed a too strong, incorrect prescription that causes more vision impairment.
Thanks for the tips!
clarknight Wrote:Do you work on getting the vision in the left and right eyes equal? Switching, shifting on objects at different distances with no glasses. See my other posts for switching. This is only practice to get the vision equal. Don’t over do it as a constant exercise. See David's directions in his latest Blog post about the true natural way the eyes work.

How do you know this?
Could you provide me a link about this information?
You can see my website on my profile. http://www.cleareyesight.info Click the link on the top page to go to the first page for on-line training. Website needs upgrade; pictures slow the pages. Go to the videos page for video training on Youtube. I would post it all here but I have already posted everything I know on this website. You can read my other posts here by clicking my name to see all posts.
Clarknight, thought it was interesting what you were saying about weaker glasses. How do you know what a 20/40 pair would be? How many diopters less would it be? Say for example you had a prescription of -6 in each eye, what would that be in 20/40 glasses? Is it trial and error with weaker glasses at home or do you get the optician to work it out? My sister might be going for that method if vision improvement and not sure what prescription to suggest to her. Thanks for any help.
Hi Imagineblack.

Sorry for delay in my reply, had trouble logging in but now got though.

See my answer on the chat... few hours ago. I like LouDeg (If I am getting name correct) advice about the eyeglass frames, lens setting; getting the lenses correct width for the eyes pupils in left and right eyes. He says it changes due to the distance the eyeglasses are set for; close, middle, far... This is important because it can affect normal correct convergence, divergence, accommodation, un-accomadation. I learned this in optician school penn foster, but have never studied it much since I don't wear glasses.

It takes someone that has worn glasses to know the entire process and I thank Lou and others for posting this.

Mary
Imagineblack Wrote:How do you know what a 20/40 pair would be? How many diopters less would it be?
It might be best just to buy several pairs of weaker lenses. They are just $10 online, like Zenni. When the doctor tests you, it depends on the conditions. When you are outside driving and it's sunny, your pupils are small and it makes it easy to see well. When it's dark out, then the pupils open up and all sorts of optical aberrations appear. Then the stronger lenses are needed.
Thanks very much Clarknight and Lou-deg. That is a good idea about just buying a few weaker pairs. Do they not expect you to give them a prescription though? Can anyone just buy a pair of glasses of any prescription? That seems very cheap, 10$. Does anyone know if there is a UK site to order from or perhaps they would send over here in any case.
Zenni doesn't ask for a prescription. My wife also bought inexpensive glasses from another site, buy one and half off the second pair. Previously I bought a titanium frame Nike brand for >$200 locally and I can't tell the difference from the ones at Zenni.
I live in UK and I bought from glasses2you.co.uk around two years ago. Buying online is less hassle because you fill in what dioptres and astigmatism you want and they send it to you. You can even send your glasses to them for a new lens prescription with again whatever you let them know.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download