Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astounding Results using Imagination
Hello Friends,

I've just joined this forum and have been studying the Bates Method since last May-- about 6 months now. I've tried to put in about an hour a day trying and practicing all kinds of techniques/exercises/meditations. The funny thing is, the harder we "try" to improve, the less likely we will actually improve. After 6 months I found that what actually works for me, is to relax, breathe, and then imagine something- say, a small black dot-- floating aimlessly around. The smaller and blacker my imagination can make it, the clearer the world gets. So, for me, [i]looking[i] at something actually worsens things. I need only to see clearly in my imagination and my vision instantly improves. Even when looking at the snellen chart, I focus my mind on visualizing in my imagination, particularly moving things, like a running horse, jumping on a trampoline, etc. and I do not consciously TRY to see the letters on the chart. After a few minutes, they become astoundingly clear. I know it sounds a bit "out there", but I've had incredible results.

I wore glasses/contacts for myopia for 6 years and progressed to -3.5. Except for driving, I haven't worn glasses since then. Now, after 6 months, I'm hovering around -1.5 and I absolutely believe that 20/20 is only a matter of time. I also believe that the only way to get there is to try EVERYTHING and find what works, even if it means you are just trying things for several years-- eventually you'll find what works for you and then the rest will quickly take care of itself. Good luck!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Astounding Results using Imagination - by anonymous5 - 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Re: Astounding Results using Imagination - by Lex - 07-11-2012, 05:48 AM