MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
(fA858DE45F56D9BC9201210121742

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(fA858DE45F56D9BC9201210121742
A858DE45F56D9BC9201210121742
I grew up in a very restrictive home environment, but I know now my mother wanted the best for me and was looking out for me in the best way she knew how. There was no internet then so you are lucky to be exposed to so many choices. I would never advise you to go against your parents. Glasses are better than contacts for vision improvement, as you know if you've done any research, since you can easily take them off to exercise your natural vision, and gradually move to longer periods without them, yet have them right there if you get anxious or really need to see something clearly in the distance. If I were in your situation knowing what I know now, I'd see if I could get some glasses, and another pair of a weaker prescription (tell the eye doctor you want "computer glasses" which are just a diopter or so weaker). When you have your eye test in the office do some palming first so you are relaxed, since whatever you test as is the prescription you'll get, then your eyes will adjust to that. Don't spend a lot of energy trying to "convert" your parents, especially if they have glasses too. Good luck and let us know how you do.
If you want to get weaker contact lenses, then you can try to get a free sample (for example here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allaboutvision.com/premiums/">http://www.allaboutvision.com/premiums/</a><!-- m -->).
But - as Nancy wrote already - it is much better to use glasses and wear them as little as possible. If you search a bit in the internet you can find rather cheap ones.
I ordered glasses with lower prescription at Brille24 ( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.couponrefund.com/stores/brille-24-discount-coupon-codes.html">http://www.couponrefund.com/stores/bril ... codes.html</a><!-- m -->).
Maybe you can convince your parents that it is better for your eyes to have weaker 'computer glasses' for reading and computer work as a first step.
A858DE45F56D9BC9201210121742

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now