MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Still don't give up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still don't give up
Greetings to everyone in the forum,
I'm new to it but definitely not to the system. For some time now I've been working on different eyesight-restoration methods and as far as I'm concerned it can be restored. The problem is that some books like Norbekov's "Experience of a fool..." miss out crucial information about exercises and thus lure patients to different seminars that are too expensive and unnecessary for me. When sight can be restored from these books why should I pay to hear the same thing all over again. It's all business and I decided to drop it.

Bates' book is really interesting to me, unfortunately I don't understand it fully (I'm still trying to learn it) And as I don't want to waste any more time I'm hoping you guys can aid me. I'm prepared to do all the explained exercises (Shifting, Palming etc.) but I'm not sure how and in what order so I need your help. what I seek is a systematic program that I can follow day for day , week for week.

For example:
Morning: Palming, Shifting
Afternoon: That and that
and so on...with all the details that I need to know.

I want to stress that this isn't a short way out approach I have read a lot of literature about this method and simply can't filter the vital information anymore as I can't quite understand what in fact restores vision: Rest or exercise? So please be my mentors and guide me in the needed direction.

Much obliged,
Alex
A858DE45F56D9BC9201210121742

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now