MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Part Two: How to See

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part Two: How to See
I'm very interested in reading the "Part Two: How to See" section of the site and following through with its instructions, but they are as explained being rewritten. So how do I see in the meantime? What exercises should I be doing after Palming?

I'm near sided and have been for about 3 years. While living in Alaska for a summer I played video games for one whole Sunday. When I woke up and went to work the next morning I could no longer see far into the rows of forest trees. It's been frustrating ever since not being able to see detail and especially the expressions on people's faces at a distance. I'm very excited and hopeful to see clearly again naturally. I just need to know what to do. Thanks.
For now see my latest blog posts for some suggestions.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
David, question came to my mind:
Many people loose their vision just in one day after straining for long time. (usually computer)
What is the science behind this? What happens during that time, that makes the vision bad next day?
Many do the computer job all the time and don't loose the vision at all.
Is it the time where unconscious mind thinks that because one strains for a long time, it is time to keep it like this cause one likes to be in this state?
And then the reprogramming happens and one wakes up with defected "software".

thx
Thanks David. I started the exercises yesterday and continued today. After today's 30 minutes of searching out details I was able to read the road signs from about 100 feet. The effect only lasted about 5 or ten minutes but was absolutely amazing! I'll keep reporting back as the weeks continue.
blwegrzyn Wrote:David, question came to my mind:
Many people loose their vision just in one day after straining for long time. (usually computer)
What is the science behind this? What happens during that time, that makes the vision bad next day?
Many do the computer job all the time and don't loose the vision at all.
Is it the time where unconscious mind thinks that because one strains for a long time, it is time to keep it like this cause one likes to be in this state?
And then the reprogramming happens and one wakes up with defected "software".

thx

I don't think of it in terms of strain. If someone gets worse vision after long computer use, or anything else, I believe it's generally from looking at things wrong / using his eyes wrong.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
MikeG Wrote:Thanks David. I started the exercises yesterday and continued today. After today's 30 minutes of searching out details I was able to read the road signs from about 100 feet. The effect only lasted about 5 or ten minutes but was absolutely amazing! I'll keep reporting back as the weeks continue.

So you had your first "clear flash", congradulations! Now, one point to remember is to be as consistent as possible in practicing. It makes progress a lot better than just picking along at the excersises once a month or something like that.

Keep it up! Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download